Steps to Install Official CM13 ROM On HTC One M7: Now official CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 Marshmallow ROM is available for Htc One M7.Here we will be sharing step by step guide to download and Install Official CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Htc One M7 Android 6.0.1.Just follow these simple steps to Update your Htc One M7 to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 via Official CyanogenMod 13 ROM
Htc One M7 is a pretty old device but developers are really interested on that device.There are unofficial android 7.0.1 nougat ROM available for the device.But today we have a great news for all Htc one M7 users.Finally Official CyanogenMod 13 makes its way to Htc One M7.If you don’t like HTC’s Sense UI and want to have a clean system UI then you should Download and Install Official CM13 ROM On HTC One M7
Team CM has Officially released CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM 13 nightly ROM For HTC One M7.As I mentioned before, it is an official ROM based on latest Android Marshmallow 6.0.1.The ROM is now officially available on CM site.It is safe to be used as a daily driver.But remember, this is a nightly build so you may receive updates every day.These regular updates will fix many bugs.The official CM13 ROM is a Very clean & Fast with so many added extra useful features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.Below we will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install Official CM13 Marshmallow ROM On HTC One M7
Supported Devices: This guide is only for HTC One M7
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your HTC One M7 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked and have more than 50% battery
Download Official CM13 ROM For HTC ONE M7
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL Official CM13 ROM On HTC One M7 ANDROID 6.0.1
Step By Step Guide
*First of all, read the Pre-Requirement section carefully
- Download Both Official CM13 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next, Connect your HTC One M7 to Your PC via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your HTC One M7
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now from TWRP Recovery →Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Now follow this guide to Flash the Official CM13 ROM On HTC One M7.Guide > How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- After Flashing the CM 13 ROM, now Flash the Gapps.Guide > How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this Guide > How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section 🙂