In this guide, you will learn How to Safely Download & Install OnePlus 2 Oxygen OS 2.2.0 Update.It is a very simple and easy process.We will be sharing full detailed step by step guide to manually Flash / Install OnePlus 2 Oxygen OS 2.2.0 Update.
OnePlus has released OxygenOS 2.2.0 OTA update for OnePlus 2.Previously it was available for OnePlus X.This OTA update comes with lots of bug fixes and improvement like Fixed dual SIM preference selection issues in settings, Added NTFS and exFAT support for OTG, Fixed Google Camera photosphere and panorama bugs, Security patches, Wallpaper and many others.
If your device’s bootloader is locked & Oneplus 2 is not rooted then you can get the update via OTA.To update to go to settings->about phone->System update.It is a very simple way to Update your OnePlus 2 to latest OxygenOs 2.2.0 (non-root users)
But If your OnePlus 2 is rooted then you have to manually flash the OxygenOs 2.2.0 OTA Update Zip File via TWRP recovery or stock Recovery.Don’t worry we will share the full step by step guide on How to Download & Install OnePlus 2 Oxygen OS 2.2.0 Update below.
Great New!!!Now OxygenOs 3.0 beta (Marshmallow 6.0.1) available For OnePlus 2.Guide Linked Below↓
*Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
→This guide is only for OnePlus 2 so don’t try on other OnePlus devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your OnePlus 2 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Download & Flash / Install OnePlus 2 Oxygen OS 2.2.0 Update →
Manually Flash / Install OnePlus 2 Oxygen OS 2.2.0 Update
Step By Step Guide
Guide 1 Using Stock Recovery:
- First of all, download the Oxygen OS 2.2.0 OTA zip file from the download section
- Now move the downloaded zip file to your phone internal memory via USB cable comes with OnePlus 2
- Then boot your Oneplus 2 in recovery mode.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now follow this guide to flash the firmware using stock recovery.Guide How to Install Stock Firmware/ROM On OnePlus Devices
Guide 2 Using TWRP recovery:
- Download the Update Zip file from the download section above
- Now transfer the file to the internal memory of your OnePlus 2 via USB -C
- Boot your OnePlus 2 into TWRP recovery
- Now Take a nandroid backup from TWRP recovery Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Now Go to install section and Flash the OTA Update file you have transferred
- Now to a wipe data and cache
- Next, return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
DONE!!!You have successfully Installed Oxygen OS 2.2.0 Update On OnePlus 2.To check the Oxygen Os Version go to the setting and check the android version and Oxygen Os version.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below.