Download Moto G4 Plus Android Nougat NPJS25.93-14-10 OTA Update: A new update of Android Nougat NPJS25.93-14-10 for Moto G4 / G4 Plus has started rolling out. This new update comes with September security patch. Recently Moto G4 Play has received Android 7.1.1 update and Android 7.1.1 update for Moto G4 / G4Plus will be rolled out soon but until then you can Download and Install Moto G4 Plus NPJS25.93-14-10 OTA Update manually.
Android 7.0 Nougat OTA was already available for Moto G4 / G4 Plus. The latest OTA for Moto G4 Plus is NPJS25.93-14-10 and will be available to all soon. Many users are waiting for Moto G4 Plus Android 7.1.1 Nougat update and that will be released soon but for now Download Moto G4 Plus September Security Patch OTA Update and update your phone with the latest security patch.
Moto G4 / G4Plus has a 5.5-inch Full-HD display with 1080p resolution and a pixel density of 401PPI. Moto G4 Plus is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor coupled with Adreno 405 GPU and 2/3GB RAM. The phone packs with a 16/32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. Download Moto G4 Plus NPJS25.93-14-10 OTA Update from below.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the Moto driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed with phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Moto G4 Plus’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Moto G4 Plus.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Moto G4 Plus.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Moto G4 Plus.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Android 7.1 Nougat Firmware Features
Download the Stock ROM for which the link is given below. Apart from updating your phone for the newest Android version, you can also revert back to the old version, by installing the Stock firmware. You can unbrick your device if you have bricked it using the stock firmware. If your phone has an issue, then flash the Stock firmware to improve the performance of the phone. This stock firmware also will not void the warranty of your phone.
Android Nougat 7.1 comes with a lot of features including App Shortcuts, Multi-window support, Restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image keyboard support, Notification prioritization, Enhanced doze mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support. etc .
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
Download Moto G4 / G4 Plus NPJS25.93-14-10 OTA Update
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install it on your PC. This will also install your device driver.
- NPJS25.93-14-10 OTA for Moto G4 Plus : Download.
- Download Moto G4 Plus Stock Nougat Firmware (NPJS 25.93-14-10) – Download
How to Install NPJS25.93-14-10 Update on Moto G4 Plus
- Enable USB debugging option from Settings > Developer option. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows install it on your PC.
- Download the NPJS 25.93-14-10 OTA zip from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
- Choose Apply update from ADB and connect your phone to Laptop/PC.
- On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
- Now check your connection by typing the below command:
8. Flash the Nougat OTA Zip on Moto G4 Play by typing below command:
adb sideload File name.zip
9. Now wait until the process completed and then Reboot the phone. It’s done.
- First enable USB debugging from Settings > Developer option. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Download Android Nougat OTA zip file for Moto G4 / G4 Plus from above and save it to internal memory.
- Reboot Moto G4 Plus to Recovery mode.
- Now select Apply update from SD Card.
- Choose the zip file you downloaded and wait to complete the installation process.
- Done! Reboot your phone and enjoy.
That’s it. This was an easy and elaborate guide for updating your Moto G4 / G4 Plus device. stay and check other posts at our blog for more information about Moto devices.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.