Download/Install Stock ROM On Galaxy J2 Prime (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop): Latest stock ROM for Galaxy J2 Prime is out for downloading now you can install Stock ROM on Galaxy J2 Prime. If you are searching the web for hours to find the official and latest custom ROM for Galaxy J2 Prime then you have landed on the right place. Stock ROM for Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime is best for the device than any other custom ROM. Galaxy J2 Prime’s users can revert back to original firmware with this official Stock ROM for Galaxy J2 Prime. If you want to download stock ROM on Galaxy J2 Prime then you have to follow this guide correctly.
Samsung Galaxy J2 was launched in October 2016. The phone comes with a 4.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 540 pixels by 960 pixels. The Samsung Galaxy J2 is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core Exynos processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card.The Samsung Galaxy J2 runs Android and is powered by a 2000mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J2 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope. This smartphone is built with amazing features which has been added in it’s Stock ROM by Samsung to regain the latest system firmware follow this guide on how to install Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime’s stock ROM is made with perfection by Samsung, which allows it’s users to experience the high grade performance. If you have done a mistake by installing any malicious software or Custom ROMs or by rooting, you can now revert back to the official Stock ROM made by Samsung for their device Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime. This guide has been arranged step by step for the ease to follow but don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s importance in this guide, if you didn’t follow the guide correctly you can end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Galaxy J2 Prime Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
Stock Firmware/ROM For Galaxy J2 Prime (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an android device.You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware.If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that.You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed with phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Galaxy J2 Prime’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Galaxy J2 Prime.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Galaxy J2 Prime.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Galaxy J2 Prime.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
[su_heading size=”18″ align=”left” class=”Bold”]Related Posts[/su_heading]
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help about any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Steps To Install Stock ROM On Galaxy J2 Prime
- Download Stock Firmware (OTA) for Galaxy S6 from the download section above
- Download and install latest ODIN tool from above download section.
- Now Follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/how-to-install-a-stock-firmware-using-odin/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#000000″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#aaf4J2 Prime” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To Install A Stock Firmware Using Odin[/su_button]
Good going! If you have followed all of our guides properly, then you will have no issues upgrading! If you still have any queries, feel free to refer us to the comments section!
Note: Images used in this posts are not owned by us and are the properties of respective persons