Step By Step Guide to Unlock the Bootloader On OnePlus 6T: All the OnePlus devices come with an unlockable bootloader. The upcoming OnePlus device, the OnePlus 6T is no exception.OnePlus 6T is one of the most hyped devices of recent years because of its design and performance. This is going to the successor to OnePlus 6T. If you are planning to buy OnePlus 6T and in future going to root it then this guide will play a very vital role. Here we are sharing a detailed guide to unlock OnePlus 6T bootloader.
OnePlus phones come with a very close to stock skin known as OxygenOs.The bootloader unlocking process on OnePlus 6T will be the same as all previous generation OnePlus devices. Users need to have windows or Mac computer. The process needs fastboot commands. It is easier than sounds but we recommend you follow all the steps mentioned in the guide carefully. If you are new to rooting, then you should know that Unlocking bootloader of an android device is the first and most important step in android rooting process. First users have to unlock the bootloader, then they can install TWRP recovery via Commands. Once TWRP is installed, root can be gained by flashing the supersu or magisk via TWRP.
OnePlus 6T is the successor to the current flagship of OnePlus, OnePlus 6. The OnePlus 6T has all the high-end features and specifications. The OnePlus 6T was recently launched on October 29th, 2018. It sports a 6.4-inch AMOLED display (2340 pixels by 1080 pixels). Like the previous OnePlus 6, the OnePlus 6T has the most powerful CPU. It is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor coupled with 8 GB of RAM.
The device comes with 128 GB internal storage. There are some rumours saying that there will be a 256 GB variant of the device. It carries the same dual rear camera setup from OnePlus 6. It sports a 16 +20 MP rear dual camera set up and a 16-megapixel front camera. The OnePlus 6T will come with Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box. OnePlus has finally removed the headphone jack from its flagship device. It houses a 3700 mAh battery.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your OnePlus 6T while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin started this process
- First, take a backup of your apps and data.
Now download the files and follow the guide to Unlock the Bootloader On OnePlus 6T
How To Unlock the Bootloader On OnePlus 6T (SAFEST GUIDE)
- Download and install the OnePlus drivers on your PC (Link is given in the download section above)
- Then Enable USB Debugging and OEM unlock option On Your OnePlus 6T.
- Now reboot your device into bootloader. And connect your device with PC or Computer.
- Now Go To The ADB Folder and open Command window there (To Do so, “Shift + Right click” on any empty white space inside the folder and then select “Open command window here” from the context menu)
- Now follow the guide to Unlock bootloader of OnePlus 6T
Note: Only use the command part
- Done!!!Now the Bootloader of your OnePlus 6T is unlocked.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂