The Samsung Galaxy M01s is an entry-level smartphone from the company which was launched in July 2020 with Android 9 Pie on the top of One UI 2.0. Here in this article, we will be sharing Samsung Galaxy M01s Stock Firmware (Flash File) so that in case of any emergency you can revert back to / restore to the stock ROM. We will also be tracking all the updates the Samsung Galaxy M01s gets.
We already have provided all the required download links for drivers, tools, and firmware also along with installation steps guide for your ease. This guide will be helpful if you brick your device somehow. So do read and follow the steps as given.
About Stock ROM
There are two types of ROMs in Android ecosystem. As I mentioned above one is Stock ROM or the Firmware which comes preinstalled with any Android device and the second one is Custom ROM or commonly known as ROM. Custom ROMs are developed by third-party developers for a specific device. Most of the Custom ROMs are feature-packed and fast which makes them a better alternative to the stock firmware.
Specs Overview – Galaxy M01s
The Samsung Galaxy M01s comes equipped with a 6.2-inch HD+ display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The Galaxy M01s is powered by a MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) SoC coupled with by 3GB of RAM. It comes with a base onboard storage of 32GB which is expandable up to 512GB via the micro SD card slot. The device comes out of the box with Android 9 Pie at the top of One UI 2.0. It is upgradable to Android 10 (One UI 2.1)
The Galaxy M01s sports a dual-camera setup at the rear with a configuration of 13+2MP. There is an 8MP sensor on the front end which resides inside the waterdrop notch. The device houses a non-removable 4000 mAh battery.
[su_note note_color=”#c4ffd8″ radius=”2″]
✔ Advantages of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock ROM to unbrick your Galaxy M01s
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop issue.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Galaxy M01s.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your device.
- Fix the lag or stutter on Galaxy M01s
- Revert back to stock firmware will gain device warranty, if under warranty.
- Fix OTA update issues.
[su_note note_color=”#ffded9″ radius=”2″]
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, if you have any queries or issues, you can reach us by commenting.
- Make sure the battery percentage is 60% or above.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide > Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows | Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Enable the Developer options on your device. Guide > How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a Nandroid backup on your device > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- You will require a Windows/Mac PC or Laptop and a USB cable.
- Download all the required files such as firmware, tools, drivers from below. Then proceed to the installation part.
Where and How to Download Galaxy M01s Stock ROM/ Firmware (Update Tracker)
You can download any Galaxy firmware using Samfirm Tool, Guide: Download Latest Galaxy Firmware using SamFirm Tool
Using Frija Samsung Firmware Download Tool
Steps to Install Stock Firmware On Galaxy M01s (Unbrick/Unroot/Back To Stock)
- Download Stock Firmware for Galaxy M01s from the download section above.
- After downloading the latest ODIN flash tool from the above link, install it on your computer.
- Now, follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
Hope this guide is helpful to you and you have successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Galaxy M01s device. Feel free to ask in the comments below if you have any queries.