Here in this article, we will be sharing Samsung Galaxy M31s Stock Firmware (Flash File) so that in case of any emergency you can revert back to / restore to the stock ROM. We will also be tracking all the updates the Samsung Galaxy M31s gets.
We already have provided all the required download links for drivers, tools, and firmware also along with installation steps guide for your ease. This guide will be helpful if you brick your device somehow. So do read and follow the steps as given.
About Stock ROM
There are two types of ROMs in Android ecosystem. As I mentioned above one is Stock ROM or the Firmware which comes preinstalled with any Android device and the second one is Custom ROM or commonly known as ROM. Custom ROMs are developed by third-party developers for a specific device. Most of the Custom ROMs are feature-packed and fast which makes them a better alternative to the stock firmware.
Specs Overview – Galaxy M31s
The Galaxy M31s is the sucecesor to the very popular Galaxy M31. The device comes flaunting a 6.5-inch AMOLED display with a hole-punch to the centre at the top to house the front camera. Poweing the device is the Exynos 9611 SoC backed up by 6GB of RAM and 128GB internal storage that is non-expandable.
The entire phone is made out of “Glasstic” which is nothing but frosted plastic. The M31s has a quad-camera setup (64+12+5+5MP) on the rear side. There is a 32MP front camera sensor inside the front pouch hole cut out.
The Galaxy M31s comes out of the box with Samsung’s OneUI 2.1 that runs over Android 10. It has a massive 6000 mAh battery and comes with a 25W fast charger in the box.
- Make sure the battery percentage is 60% or above.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide > Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows | Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Enable the Developer options on your device. Guide > How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a Nandroid backup on your device > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- You will require a Windows/Mac PC or Laptop and a USB cable.
- Download all the required files such as firmware, tools, drivers from below. Then proceed to the installation part.
Where and How to Download Galaxy M31s Stock ROM/ Firmware (Update Tracker)
You can download any Galaxy firmware using Samfirm Tool, Guide: Download Latest Galaxy Firmware using SamFirm Tool
Using Frija Samsung Firmware Download Tool
Steps to Install Stock Firmware On Galaxy M31s (Unbrick/Unroot/Back To Stock)
- Download Stock Firmware for Galaxy M31s from the download section above.
- After downloading the latest ODIN flash tool from the above link, install it on your computer.
- Now, follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
Hope this guide is helpful to you and you have successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Galaxy M31s device. Feel free to ask in the comments below if you have any queries.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.