The US Carrier Samsung Galaxy S20 FE has started to receive Android 11 based One UI 3.0 update. This is a major update as it brings the latest version of Android. As per reports, the update is going live for US users.
The update brings the build version number G781USQS1CUAA. The full update file size is above2GB so while downloading this make sure to use Wi-Fi to avoid data charges.
The latest update adds One UI 3.0 features which bring improved UI, better usability, refined quick panel, and also the new features of Android 11. Unsurprisingly, Samsung also includes December 2020 security patch in the latest update. As of now, the company has not added all the changes in the update changelog.
As usual, the Galaxy S20 FE will get One UI 3.0 update in a phased manner. So, it may take some time to reach your phone. Alternatively, you can manually check for the update by navigating to Settings -> Software updates -> Check for updates.
- Device Name: Galaxy S20 FE
- Model: SM-G781U
- Region: US
- Android version: Android 11
- Build Number: G781USQS1CUAA
How To Download G781USQS1CUAA :
You can download any Galaxy firmware using Samfirm Tool, Guide: Download Latest Galaxy Firmware using SamFirm Tool
Using Frija Samsung Firmware Download Tool
Check sammobile website to get the latest firmware for your device
Steps to Install One UI 3.0 on Galaxy S20 FE
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
Installation Guide (Manual Flashing using Odin)
- First, download the firmware file from the download section above
- Now Enter the recovery mode on your device, then follow the linked guide below to Install Security Patch Update On your Galaxy device
- If you want to sideload the OTA then follow the guide below
- If you want to Install the Full Firmware File then follow the guide given below (Odin Method)
If the installation is successful, you will see the message Pass in the Log Tab.
Note:Before installing the updates, make sure your device is connected to a good wifi and your device has more than 50 percent battery life remaining