The South-Korean smartphone brand Samsung has started rolling out the latest November 2019 Security Patch for the Samsung Galaxy S10e model in Kenya region. In terms of the firmware update, it’s based on Android 9.0 Pie and carries the build number G970FXXU3ASK1. If you’re using the Galaxy S10e Kenya variant then you can simply download and flash the firmware from this article. Here we have shared the Samsung stock firmware flashing guide along with all requirements.
The latest November 2019 Android Security Patch Level fixes the vulnerability and enhances the system security as well. This patch fixes a severe system vulnerability in the system component that could enable a remote attacker using a specially crafted file to execute the arbitrary code in an Android device. No other additional features or bug fixes released in this update officially. Samsung provides the firmware OTA (over-the-air) updates in incremental mode. So, it may take a couple of days more for some of the users. We suggest you check for OTA updates on an interval basis manually.
Check for OTA Updates Manually
The Galaxy S10e November 2019 Security patch update is available in the Kenya region. As the OTA update is rolling out via batches, it may take some time to roll-out completely. You can manually check for the OTA update on your Galaxy S10e device.
Open the Settings menu on your device > tap on the Software update > then select the Download and install option.
However, if you want to manually flash the software update on your Galaxy S10e device via Odin flash tool, follow the guide mentioned below.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so kindly proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure the battery is charged up to 60% or above.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Follow the guide -> Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows | Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Enable the Developer Options and USB Debugging on your device. Guide
- Create a backup on your device. Check out the guide
- You will require a Windows/Mac PC or Laptop and a USB cable.
- Download all the required files such as firmware, tools, drivers from below. Then proceed to the installation part.
- Samsung Galaxy S10e (SM-G970F) – G970FXXU3ASK1 | Firmware Link
- Download ODIN Latest Built
- Download Samsung USB Drivers
Steps to Install Galaxy S10E G970FXXU3ASK1 November 2019 Security Update
- Download the November 2019 patch firmware update file for Galaxy S10e from the download link above.
- After downloading the latest ODIN flash tool from the above link, install it on your computer.
- Then follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
We hope this guide is helpful to you and you have successfully installed the latest November 2019 patch update on your Galaxy S10e device. Feel free to ask in the comments below if you have any queries.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.