This article will guide you to Download & Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250 [maguro].This is a very simple and easy method.Just follow the given steps to Manually Update Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250 to Android 7.0 Nougat via AOSP ROM.
As you probably know, Google has officially released Android 7.0 Nougat stable version for nexus users.We have already posted Download Android Nougat 7.0 for Nexus 5X, Nexus 6, Nexus 6P and Nexus 9 (OTA Files).There are unofficial Nougat ROMs available for Some Xperia devices, Google Nexus 5, Nexus 4 and Oneplus One.The latest addition to that list is the very old but popular Samsung Galaxy Nexus.You can now download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250.
Very Special thanks to XDA Recognized Contributor MWisBest for sharing the initial build of Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM for Samsung galaxyNexus.The ROM is full of bugs.It is in its beta stage.But if you want to try out latest Android on your Google Nexus, then you should check out this unofficial Nougat ROM.But remember, this AOSP ROM can’t be used as a daily driver.
- Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- Make Sure TWRP is installed on your device.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery →Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL Android 7.0 Nougat On Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Download the Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM and Nougat Gapps for Samsung Galaxy Nexus from the download section
- Now connect your device to the PC and transfer the ROM to the internal memory of your device (remember the location of the saved files)
- Now boot your device into recovery mode.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now follow this guide to Flash Android 7.0 Nougat On Samsung Galaxy Nexus How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- After Flashing theROM, now Flash the Gapps.Guide How To Flash Gapps Using TWRP Recovery (If you want)
- Done!!!Now reboot your device from TWRP recovery (TWRP Recovery main menu >> Reboot System)
- Your Samsung Galaxy Nexus should be updated to Android 7.0 Nougat.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂