Install Android 8.1 Oreo On Huawei Mate 10 Pro [Resurrection Remix v6.0.0]: Huawei Mate 10 Pro was a higher end android smartphone which comes with a 6.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels at a PPI of 402 pixels per inch.The device is powered by 1.8GHz octa-core Huawei HiSilicon Kirin 970 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM.It has 64GB of internal storage (non-expandable).The Huawei Mate 10 Pro sports a 20-megapixel primary and an 8-megapixel front camera.The Huawei Mate 10 Pro runs Android 8.0 Oreo Out of the Box and houses a 4000mAh non-removable battery.
Resurrection Remix’s latest unofficial build v6.0.0 has been released for many smartphones.The latest build is based on Android 8.1 Oreo which is the latest Android version.Now Huawei Mate 10 Pro codenamed blanc has started getting the Resurrection Remix v6.0.0 Custom ROM.If you are a Huawei Mate 10 Pro user then you can Update Huawei Mate 10 Pro To Android 8.1 Oreo Via Resurrection Remix v6.0.0.
Your device should have root access and TWRP recovery should also be installed to install this latest ROM. The download links and installation procedure is given with this article please read through. With the Android 8.1 ROM, you will also need to download the latest Gapps supported by Android 8.1 Oreo to have the full experience.
But remember these are initial releases so may have some bugs but in future updates, everything will be fixed.So if you are interested, you can install this ROM on your device by following this guide.We have left some steps for you to be able to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix v6.0.0 On Huawei Mate 10 Pro (Android 8.1 Oreo ROM)
[mks_pullquote align=”left” width=”760″ size=”16″ bg_color=”#095689″ txt_color=”#ffffff”]
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Huawei Mate 10 Pro only.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices (rooted users) and How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Steps To Install Android 8.1 Oreo On Huawei Mate 10 Pro [Resurrection Remix v6.0.0]
- Download the ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your Huawei Mate 10 Pro using your data cable.
- Reboot your Huawei Mate 10 Pro into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on your device How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Good going! You’ve now learnt How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on Huawei Mate 10 Pro. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favourite feature in the newest build of RR v6.0.0 built off of Android 8.1 Oreo!