Install Android 8.1 Oreo On LeEco Le Pro 3 (zl1) [Resurrection Remix v6.0.0]: Resurrection Remix’s latest unofficial build v6.0.0 has been released for many smartphones.The latest build is based on Android 8.1 Oreo which is the latest Android version.Now LeEco Le Pro 3 codenamed zl1 has started getting the Resurrection Remix v6.0.0 Custom ROM.If you are a LeEco Le Pro 3 user then you can Update LeEco Le Pro 3 To Android 8.1 Oreo Via Resurrection Remix v6.0.0.
LeEco Le Pro 3 comes equipped with a 5.5-inch display screen having full HD resolution of 1920x1080p, a highly efficient Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 2.35GHz Quad Core processor, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM storage capacity, and a non-removable 4070mAh battery. It comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS out of the box while its other features include a 16.0 MP rear camera, an 8.0 MP front camera, Wi-Fi, NFC, USB OTG, GPS, Dual SIM standby, USB OTG, and more.
Your device should have root access and TWRP recovery should also be installed to install this latest ROM. The download links and installation procedure is given with this article please read through. With the Android 8.1 ROM, you will also need to download the latest Gapps supported by Android 8.1 Oreo to have the full experience.
But remember these are initial releases so may have some bugs but in future updates, everything will be fixed.So if you are interested, you can install this ROM on your device by following this guide.We have left some steps for you to be able to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix v6.0.0 On LeEco Le Pro 3 (Android 8.1 Oreo ROM)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the LeEco Le Pro 3 only.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices (rooted users) and How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Steps To Install Android 8.1 Oreo On LeEco Le Pro 3 [Resurrection Remix v6.0.0]
- Download the ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your LeEco Le Pro 3 using your data cable.
- Reboot your LeEco Le Pro 3 into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on your device How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Good going! You’ve now learnt How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on LeEco Le Pro 3 . If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favourite feature in the newest build of RR v6.0.0 built off of Android 8.1 Oreo!