Download/Install Android 8.1 Oreo On OnePlus One [Resurrection Remix v6.0.0] | Code name: bacon: OnePlus One was the flagship device of OnePlus and was launched back in 2014. It was released running CyanogenMod based on Android Kitkat and was promised to receive future updates. Thanks to custom ROMs, the OnePlus One managed to receive further updates including Android Marshmallow and Nougat and it has now received an unofficial build of the latest version of Android Oreo 8.1 based on Lineage OS 15.1.Now you can easily Update OnePlus One to Android 8.1 Oreo by installing Resurrection Remix v6.0.0
OnePlus One comes equipped with a large 5.5-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels.The device is powered by an Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 processor which is paired with 3GB of RAM. The phone comes with 16GB or 64GB internal memory (Non expandable).It sports 13MP primary rear camera and 5MP front facing camera. It houses a Non-removable Li-Po 3100 mAh battery
Your device should have root access and TWRP recovery should also be installed to install this latest ROM. The download links and installation procedure is given with this article please read through. With the Android 8.1 ROM, you will also need to download the latest Gapps supported by Android 8.1 Oreo to have the full experience.
Resurrection Remix’s latest unofficial build v6.0.0 has been released for many smartphones.The latest build is based on Android 8.1 Oreo which is the latest Android version.Now OnePlus One codenamed bacon has started getting the Resurrection Remix v6.0.0 Custom ROM.If you are an OnePlus One user then you can Update OnePlus One To Android 8.1 Oreo Via Resurrection Remix v6.0.0.
But remember these are initial releases so may have some bugs but in future updates, everything will be fixed.So if you are interested, you can install this ROM on your device by following this guide.We have left some steps for you to be able to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix v6.0.0 On OnePlus One (Android 8.1 Oreo ROM)
[mks_pullquote align=”left” width=”760″ size=”16″ bg_color=”#095689″ txt_color=”#ffffff”]
Our Latest Post:
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the OnePlus One only.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices (rooted users) and How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
- Download ROM (v5.8 -Nougat) | Official
Note: the unofficial build v6.0.0 is now removed by the uploader
Steps To Install Android 8.1 Oreo On OnePlus One [Resurrection Remix v6.0.0]
- Download the ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your OnePlus One using your data cable.
- Reboot your OnePlus One into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on your device How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Good going! You’ve now learnt How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on OnePlus One. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favourite feature in the newest build of RR v6.0.0 built off of Android 8.1 Oreo!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.