Unofficial Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM makes its way to Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 WiFi and LTE.Follow the given guide to Download and Install AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat ROM On Galaxy Tab S2 WiFi and LTE
After the original Galaxy Tab S now the unofficial Android 7.0 Nougat Update is available for Galaxy Tab S2 Wifi and LTE version.The Google Nexus 5, Nexus 4 and Oneplus One have already received the unofficial AOSP Nougat 7.0 ROM, but for a tablet, this is a great news.If you own a Galaxy tab S2 (Wifi or LTE) and want to try out latest Android 7.0 Nougat, then you should try out this Custom AOSP ROM
Special thanks to XDA Senior Member RaymanFX for sharing the beta build of Android 7.0 AOSP ROM for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (Wifi or LTE).Remember, the ROM is in its initial stage so there are many bugs.This ROM can’t be used as daily driver.But in coming days the dev will fix all the bugs.But if you want to try out this ROM, follow the given steps carefully to Download and Install AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat ROM On Galaxy Tab S2 Wifi and LTE
This method only works on Galaxy Tab S2 (WiFi & LTE) with TWRP installed on it.If you have Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 with TWRP recovery then you can flash the AOSP ROM via TWRP recovery just like any other custom ROMs.Follow the given guide to Download and Install AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat ROM On Galaxy Tab S2.This will Update Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 to Android 7.0 Nougat
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery →Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
[icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download Nougat ROM for Tab S2 LTE T815
└download the right ROM according to your device’s name and model number
For Updates and Other Extra info visit the original development page[icon name=”external-link” class=”” unprefixed_class=””]
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL AOSP ANDROID 7.0 NOUGAT ROM ON GALAXY TAB S2 (WiFi and LTE)
- First, download the Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM and Gapps For Galaxy Tab S2 from the download section
- Now connect your Tab S2 to the PC and transfer the ROM and Gapps to the internal memory of your device (remember the location)
- Boot your tablet into recovery mode.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now follow this guide to Flash AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat ROM On Galaxy Tab S2 How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- After Flashing theROM, now Flash the Gapps.Guide How To Flash Gapps Using TWRP Recovery
- Done!!!Now reboot your device from TWRP recovery (TWRP Recovery main menu >> Reboot System)
- Your Galaxy Tab S2 should be updated to Android 7.0 Nougat.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.