Download/Install Lineage Os 13 On ZTE Open C/ZTE Kis 3 [Android Marshmallow 6.0.1]: Lineage OS replaced the very popular CyanogenMod ROM.Lineage OS is now the most popular and used ROM in the android ecosystem.Lineage OS 13 is now available for ZTE Open C and ZTE Kis 3 devices.So if you own any of these devices, you can flash the Custom ROM via Custom recovery.
Your device should have root access and TWRP recovery should also be installed to install this latest ROM. The download links and installation procedure is given with this article please read through. With the Android 6.0.1 ROM, you will also need to download the latest Gapps supported by Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow to have the full experience.
But remember these are initial releases so may have some bugs but in future updates, everything will be fixed.So if you are interested, you can install this ROM on your device by following this guide.We have left some steps for you to be able to learn How to Download and Install Lineage Os 13 Marshmallow On ZTE Open C/ZTE Kis 3 (Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM)
[mks_pullquote align=”left” width=”760″ size=”16″ bg_color=”#095689″ txt_color=”#ffffff”]
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the ZTE Open C/ZTE Kis 3 only.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices (rooted users) and How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Steps To Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow On ZTE Open C/ZTE Kis 3 [Lineage Os 13 Marshmallow]
- Download the ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your ZTE Open C/ZTE Kis 3 using your data cable.
- Reboot your ZTE Open C/ZTE Kis 3 into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on your device How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Good going! You’ve now learnt How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on ZTE Open C/ZTE Kis 3. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favourite feature in the newest build of RR v6.0.0 built off of Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow!