In this guide, you will learn How to Download & Flash / Install Official CM13 ROM On Galaxy S3 i9300 (International) Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM.This is really a good news for International Samsung Galaxy S3 users.The Official CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 ROM is now available For Galaxy S3 i9300.Previously, Team CM has released Official CM 13 ROM For Verizon Galaxy S3.
If you are using Galaxy S3, then you should try out this Android Marshmallow 6.0 ROM.Users have to download the ROM from CyanogenMod website then Flash Via TWRP recovery.Don’t worry below we will be sharing full step by step guide to Download & Install Official CM13 ROM On Galaxy S3 i9300 (International Variants)
Remember, this CyanogenMod 13 ROM is an official ROM developed by Team CM and based on Android Marshmallow 6.0, so it is safe to use.But this is a nightly build means there will be few bugs.As it is a nightly build you will receive updates every day.We don’t recommend to use this as your daily driver.Still if you want to try out this ROM then Follow the guide below to Flash Official CM13 ROM On Galaxy S3 i9300
- How to Enable The Hidden Android 6.0 System UI Tuner
- [Guide] How To Enable Multi Window Mode in CM13 ROMs
→ Full Guide to Download & Install Official CM13 ROM On Galaxy S3 i9300
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy S3 i9300 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
→ This ROM is only For International Galaxy S3 i9300, so don’t try on other models.
→ Take a proper Nandroid Backup via TWRP Recovery First
1.Your device must have a custom recovery (TWRP) to install CM13 ROM in it.
How to Flash / Install Official CM13 ROM On Galaxy S3 i9300
How to Download & Install Official CM13 ROM On Galaxy S3 i9300
Step By Step Guide
*First of all, Read the Pre-Requirement Section carefully
- Download Both Official CM13 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Then Connect your device with Your Pc via USB cable
- After that, transfer both downloaded files to the internal memory of your International Galaxy s3
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The Official CM13 & Gapps On Your Galaxy S3–>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.