The Official Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 OTA Firmware Update for Samsung Galaxy A7 is now available.This is currently live for Russian model (SM-A700FD) but don’t worry it will be available in other regions very soon.Samsung has started updating its Galaxy A series devices to official Marshmallow 6.0.1.We also have posted a Guide on ” How to Download & Install Official Marshmallow 6.0.1 On Samsung Galaxy A5 “.This update is available via OTA (Over-the-air).You can manually check for the marshmallow update from the setting app
The Marshmallow update is available via OTA (Over-the-Air).The OTA Firmware file is around 1.31GB in size.This update is only for Russian variant so don’t try on other models.But we will update this post when we have the firmware update files of other models.Thanks to Sammobile, now we got the OTA Update file (.tar).You can download the OTA Update file from the download section and Update Samsung Galaxy A7 to Marshmallow Manually by flashing the Firmware file using Odin Flash tool.Don’t worry we are sharing step by step guide to Install Official Marshmallow 6.0.1 On Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD
The Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Official Update For Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD comes with loads of extra useful features, security and stability updates.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.This update comes with loads of bug fixes.
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD.We will update this post once we have Marshmallow firmware file for other’s model.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy A7 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Download & Install Galaxy USB drivers on your computer,
- Enable USB debugging on your Galaxy A7 smartphone.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging
- Take a backup of your apps & data.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
Download Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OTA Update
Download Odin3 v3.10
Download and install the Odin on your PC
HOW TO MANUALLY INSTALL OFFICIAL MARSHMALLOW 6.0.1 ON SAMSUNG GALAXY A7
Step By step Guide >>
- First, read the Pre-requirements section carefully.
- Download the Stock Firmware from the download section above and remember the location
Now Follow the guide to flash the firmware >> How To Install A Stock Firmware Using Odin
If you have any question related to this post leave that in the comment section.Thanks..:)