Here we are sharing a guide to safely Install Lineage Os 14.1 On LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite (Android 7.1.2 Nougat). We all know that Android is the most used and popular mobile operating system in the world. There are more thousands and thousands of manufacturers which are making Android devices. The popularity of Android OS is because of the freedom of customization it offers.
As Android is an open-source OS, there are tons and tons of Custom ROMs available. If a user is not satisfied with the current OS, he can install any third party modified OS (Custom ROMs) with many customization features. Lineage OS 14.1 is now made available for LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite and if you are a LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite user just follow the steps mentioned in the guide without skipping any.
Android users can root their device easily and can install TWRP or any other recovery. The rooting process on Android is easier compared to iOS. Once custom recovery is installed, users can flash Custom ROMs which are modified Android Operating systems developed by an Android developer or a group of developers. There are tons of things which users can do after rooting their device like flashing Custom ROMs, kernels and Mods. Most of the Custom ROMs are feature-rich. They provide loads of customization options compared to the Stock ROM. Some of the Custom ROMs are well optimized for battery and performance. So, users are always in search of good custom ROMs for their Android smartphones.
What is Custom ROMs On Android?
Custom ROMs are based on Android source codes which are customized or developed by developers or a community of developers. Custom ROMs come with loads of extra customizations which makes them unique and popular among the android lovers. Remember, Custom ROMs are not provided by Google or other mobile vendors but are developed and maintained by the community and its contributors.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Lineage Os 14.1 Nougat On LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
Download Lineage Os 14.1 On LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite
- Download Lineage Os 14.1 || Credit source: 4pda
- Download Gapps
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 (If you want root access)
Steps To Install Lineage Os 14.1 On LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite | Android 7.1.2 Nougat Update
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Guide 1 > How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Guide 2 > How To Flash GApps (Zip) via TWRP Recovery
- Guide 3 > How To Install Magisk On Android Nougat To Gain Root
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into the latest Android
- If you have any doubts regarding this article, feel free to comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.