AOSP based unofficial Lineage OS 17.1 is now available for Redmi K30 5G. You can now download and install the latest Lineage OS 17.1 On Redmi K30 5G | Android 10 (picasso) as the ROM is made available for the device.
However, this is an early unofficial Lineage OS 17.1 For Redmi K30 5G. Now you can download the ROM and flash Lineage OS 17.1 build directly via TWRP recovery If you are a Redmi K30 5G user then you should try out the unofficial Lineage OS 17.1 On Redmi K30 5G. We are thankful to Recognized Xda Member PeterCxy for the ROM.
Lineage OS 17.1 Features | Android 10 Features
Now let’s talk about Lineage OS 17.1 features and the release date. The official release date of Lineage OS 17.1.0 is unknown. But the ROM will have all the Android 10 features as it will be based on Android 10 (Q) source code. It will have a totally new UI like Android 10 and the most hyped feature of Android 10 system-wide force dark theme will also be available on the ROM
- A system-wide dark mode
- Smart Reply for all messaging apps.
- New easy sharing menu.
- Quicker access to settings.
- A standard depth format.
- Overhauled permissions.
- Wi-Fi sharing via QR codes
- Focus Mode
As Lineage OS 17.1 is based On Android 10’s Source code, it has all the latest Android 10 features and in addition to that Lineage OS also has some extra customization features.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 17.1 On Redmi K30 5G.
- Lineage OS 17.1 for Redmi K30 5G: Download Link || Check the Development Page for latest link
- Download GApps For Lineage OS 17.1 ROMs
How to Install Lineage OS 17.1 On Redmi K30 5G | Android 10 (Unofficial)
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed.
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Official Lineage OS 17.1 Based on Android 10. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.