Here we are sharing a detailed guide to Install Lineage OS 17 On LG G2 | Android 10as the ROM is made available for the device. The ROM is available for all most all variant of LG G2. So if you own an LG G2 D800/D801/D802/D803/LS980/VS980, then you are good to go.
However, this is an early unofficial Lineage OS 17 For LG G2 based on Android 10. Previously the device has received Lineage Os 16 ROM Too. Now you can download the ROM and flash Lineage OS 17 build directly via TWRP recovery If you are an LG G2 user then you should try out the unofficial Lineage OS 17 On LG G2. We are thankful to Recognized Xda Member YoDevil for the ROM. So if you want you can donate to the developer.
The ROM is in its initial stage so we recommend users not to install on their primary devices. All the details of the ROM can be found in the official Xda thread. We have listed out which features are working and which are not below. Make sure to follow all the steps carefully.
- Camera (* stock camera app incorrectly rotates and crops pictures taken in portrait mode)
- User storage
For more information, just visit the official Xda thread here
Lineage OS 17 Features | Android 10 Features
Now let’s talk about Lineage OS 17 features and the release date. The official release date of Lineage OS 17.0 is unknown. But the ROM will have all the Android 10 features as it will be based on Android 10 (Q) source code. It will have a totally new UI like Android 10 and the most hyped feature of Android 10 system-wide force dark theme will also be available on the ROM
- A system-wide dark mode
- Smart Reply for all messaging apps.
- New easy sharing menu.
- Quicker access to settings.
- A standard depth format.
- Overhauled permissions.
- Wi-Fi sharing via QR codes
- Focus Mode
As Lineage OS 17 is based On Android 10’s Source code, it has all the latest Android Oreo features and in addition to that Lineage OS also has some extra customization features.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 17 On LG G2.
- Lineage OS 17 for LG G2
- Download GApps For Lineage OS 17 ROMs
How to Install Lineage OS 17 On LG G2 | Android 10 (Unofficial)
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed.
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Official Lineage OS 17 Based on Android Pie. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.