Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s codenamed polaris has recently received the very popular Lineage OS 17 ROM based on Android 10 mobile Os.W So if you own the device, you can now Install Lineage OS 17 On Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s | Android 10. We are thankful to Recognized Xda Member bgcngm for the ROM.
The Xiaomi Mi MIX 2s was released in March 2018. It was launched as a premium smartphone. It has a large 5.99-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels. The device is powered by a 2.8GHz octa-core processor CPU coupled with 6GB of RAM.
It comes with 64GB of internal storage (Non-Expandable) option. The Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S sports a 12-megapixel primary camera and a 5-megapixel camera on the rear and front respectively.
- Camera (and flashlight)
- Telephony (Calls and Data)
- Audio (Record and Playback)
- Video Playback
- HW crypto (FBE)
- As of now, nothing has been found
Lineage OS 17 On Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s | Android 10 | Android 10 Features
Now let’s talk about Lineage OS 17 features and the release date. The official release date of Lineage OS 17.0 is unknown. But the ROM will have all the Android 10 features as it will be based on Android 10 (Q) source code. It will have a totally new UI like Android 10 and the most hyped feature of Android 10 system-wide force dark theme will also be available on the ROM
- A system-wide dark mode
- Smart Reply for all messaging apps.
- New easy sharing menu.
- Quicker access to settings.
- A standard depth format.
- Overhauled permissions.
- Wi-Fi sharing via QR codes
- Focus Mode
As Lineage OS 17 is based On Android 10’s Source code, it has all the latest Android Oreo features and in addition to that Lineage OS also has some extra customization features.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 17 On Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s.
- Lineage OS 17 for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s: Download Link (17.1) || Official Xda Development page
- Download GApps For Lineage OS 17 ROMs
How to Install Lineage OS 17 On Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s | Android 10 (Unofficial)
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed.
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Official Lineage OS 17 Based on Android Pie. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.