Here we are sharing step by step guide to Install Stock ROM On Mediacom PhonePad Duo G511, so follow the guide carefully. We all know that rooting an Android device will allow users to use the device to its full potential but there are few drawbacks like you will lose the warranty and there is always a chance of bricking the device. But by flashing back the stock ROM, you can fix all these issues and will get the warranty back. There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s importance in this guide if you didn’t follow the guide correctly you can end up bricking your device.
Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Mediacom PhonePad Duo G511 Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down. The firmware file which was uploaded is Mediacom_PhonePad_Duo_G511_MT6735M_05042016_5.1.zip. It is based on Google’s Android 5.1 Lollipop mobile Os.
Android is an open source operating system so there are loads of modified ROMs or firmware commonly known as Custom ROMs are available for Android devices. Users love to root and install these custom ROMs to get more features which were missing from the official firmware. But if the user misses a single step, he/she may brick the android phone and only be installing the stock firmware can restore the device.
Mediacom PhonePad Duo G511 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip/rar Verison
- Processor: MediaTek
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Mediacom PhonePad Duo G511
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Mediacom PhonePad Duo G511’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Mediacom PhonePad Duo G511.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Mediacom PhonePad Duo G511.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Mediacom PhonePad Duo G511.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Download Mediacom PhonePad Duo G511 Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Mediacom PhonePad Duo G511
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.