Download and Install MIUI 10 On OnePlus 6T || codename: fajita: Today, in this post, we will be discussing custom ROMs and how any OnePlus 6T user can download and install MIUI 10 on their device. This new and upcoming custom ROM is based on the source code and it comes with some really exciting additional features to go along with the ones already present in the firmware.e. Here we will be sharing MIUI 10 ROM For OnePlus 6T
About MIUI 10:
MIUI is the custom skin of Xiaomi based on Google’s Android mobile Os, just like OneUI of Samsung. MIUI is one of the most popular Android custom ROMs available in the market. There are many users who like the Customization options and extra features of the MIUI skin. The current stable version of the ROM is MIUI 10. Xiaomi has already announced MIUI 11 and it is great to see third party developers are now making this MIUI 10 ROM available for other devices too.
Did you know that a rooted device has the potential to be 10 times more powerful than the same device when unrooted? It’s unbelievable, right? But it is totally true as rooting provides you with an abundance of features to tinker with the settings, make changes to the interface, get rid of the bloatware, and most importantly install custom ROMs. Installing a custom ROM makes your device into a much better and more powerful machine. Once you have installed a custom ROM, your device will be much more flexible while you will also have total control over your device.
There are thousands of guides over the internet which claim to help you install custom ROMs but instead, they get you confused and flustered. That is not going to be the case with this one. In this guide, we will be giving you all the basic information regarding rooting, custom ROMs, their benefits, and more. After getting the information part out of the way, we will be giving you a simple guide to help you install this custom ROM.
What is Custom ROMs On Android?
Custom ROMs are based on Official Android source codes which are customized or developed by developers or a community of developers. Custom ROMs come with loads of extra customizations which makes them unique and popular among the android lovers. Remember, Custom ROMs are not provided by OnePlus or other mobile vendors but are developed and maintained by the community and its contributors.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install MIUI 10 On OnePlus 6T.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
Download MIUI 10 For OnePlus 6T
- Download The ROM (Updated China MIUI 11) | Development Page Xda || Credit: ProtoDeVNan0 , Member Xda
- Download latest Magisk v18 (If you want root access)
Steps To Install MIUI 10 On OnePlus 6T | Update OnePlus 6T to MIUI 10
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into the latest Android
If you have any doubts regarding this article, feel free to comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram