The Stock Firmware is specifically designed for a device. It is well optimised to provide the best performance and battery life possible. But there are other firmwares as well. Those are called Custom ROMs. Custom ROMs are developed by third-party developers. The custom ROM is either a uniquely modified OS or a stock version made available for older devices or for new devices before the vendor release date. For example, Lineage OS (Previously CyanogenMod), carbon ROM and PixelExeperience ROM are custom ROMs. Most of the popular devices have multiple custom ROMs available.
The official Nova Wow 1 Stock ROM file has been made available to download. We are sharing a detailed installation guide down if you want you can read it from down. The firmware file is Nova_Wow_1_MT6580_20180126_6.0. This ROM file can only be flashed with Smartphone flash Tool or SP Flash Tool. Follow the guide carefully to safely flash the stock firmware.
Android is an open source platform so it allows users to replace the stock ROM or re-installed the operating system with any compatible third-party ROMs. In computer language, the ROM stands for READ ONLY MEMORY that means you can not edit or delete the ROM. However, when it comes to Android there is a different meaning for the ROM. In Android, it means firmware of the device. Installing ROM on the Android device is as same as installing an operating system on a computer device.
Nova Wow 1 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Nova Wow 1
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Nova Wow 1 ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Nova Wow 1
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Nova Wow 1
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Nova Wow 1
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device.
Download Nova Wow 1 Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Latest SP Flash Tool
- Download Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Nova Wow 1
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.