You can now download and install the latest Lineage OS 17.1 On OnePlus 7T Pro | Android 10 (hotdog) as the ROM is made available for the device. However, this is an early unofficial Lineage OS 17.1 For OnePlus 7T Pro based on Android 10. Now you can download the ROM and flash Lineage OS 17.1 build directly via TWRP recovery If you are a OnePlus 7T Pro user then you should try out the unofficial Lineage OS 17.1 On OnePlus 7T Pro. We are thankful to Recognized Xda Member LuK1337 for the ROM.
OnePlus 7T Pro device comes with a 6.67-inch Fluid AMOLED display with 1440 x 3120 pixels resolution quality. The screen is well protected by Gorilla Glass 6. It’s powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ SoC, coupled with a 12GB RAM and 256 GB of internal storage option. It runs on Android 10 over OxygenOS 10 UI out-of-the-box.
The OnePlus 7T Pro sports a 48MP primary camera with an f/1.6 lens, a secondary 8 MP camera with an f/2.4 lens (telephoto), and a 16MP camera with an f/2.2 lens (ultra-wide). While the rear camera setup features PDAF, HDR, Portrait, Night mode, and more. The front camera features a 16MP selfie sensor with an f/2.0 aperture lens (Motorized pop up). The handset packs a Non-removable Li-Po 4085 mAh battery with 30W fast charging technology which OnePlus called Warp Charge 30T
- Mobile data
- Double tap to wake
- Double tap to sleep
- Adaptive brightness
- Dark theme
- Ambient display
- Flash light
- Sound / vibration
- Selinux – permissive
- All fixed for now. comment below if you face any bugs
Lineage OS 17.1 Features | Android 10 Features
Now let’s talk about Lineage OS 17.1 features and the release date. The official release date of Lineage OS 17.1.0 is unknown. But the ROM will have all the Android 10 features as it will be based on Android 10 (Q) source code. It will have a totally new UI like Android 10 and the most hyped feature of Android 10 system-wide force dark theme will also be available on the ROM
- A system-wide dark mode
- Smart Reply for all messaging apps.
- New easy sharing menu.
- Quicker access to settings.
- A standard depth format.
- Overhauled permissions.
- Wi-Fi sharing via QR codes
- Focus Mode
As Lineage OS 17.1 is based On Android 10’s Source code, it has all the latest Android Oreo features and in addition to that Lineage OS also has some extra customization features.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 17.1 On OnePlus 7T Pro.
- Lineage OS 17.1 for OnePlus 7T Pro: Download Link || Check the Development Page for latest link
- Download GApps For Lineage OS 17.1 ROMs
How to Install Lineage OS 17.1 On OnePlus 7T Pro | Android 10 (Unofficial)
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed.
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Official Lineage OS 17.1 Based on Android Pie. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram