Now you can Install Lineage OS 17 On Realme 3 Pro | Android 10 (RMX1851). This is really a great news for all Realme 3 Pro users. Now you can download the ROM and flash Lineage OS 17 build directly via TWRP recovery If you are a Realme 3 Pro user then you should try out the unofficial Lineage OS 17 On Realme 3 Pro. We are thankful to Recognized Xda Member karthick111 for the ROM.
Realme 3 Pro has a large 6.3-inch full-HD+ IPS display. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC. The phone is available in two variants — 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage and 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. it is running the latest ColorOS 6 is based on Android 9 Pie.
It features a 16-megapixel sensor on the rear side which captures detailed landscapes and macros under good light. There is a secondary 5-megapixel sensor. The camera app has a Nightscape mode which helps in bringing out better detail in objects. The device houses a 4045mAh battery. It supports VOOC 3.0 fast charging and the charger is bundled in the box
Below we have mentioned what features of the ROM are working and which are not. If you are interested to experience the latest Android 10 on your Realme 3 Pro, you can flash the ROM. But make sure to read the steps and bugs list before flashing.
– RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
– Video Playback
– Fingerprint Sensor
– SELinux is Permissive
Lineage OS 17 Features | Android 10 Features
Now let’s talk about Lineage OS 17 features and the release date. The official release date of Lineage OS 17.0 is unknown. But the ROM will have all the Android 10 features as it will be based on Android 10 (Q) source code. It will have a totally new UI like Android 10 and the most hyped feature of Android 10 system-wide force dark theme will also be available on the ROM
- A system-wide dark mode
- Smart Reply for all messaging apps.
- New easy sharing menu.
- Quicker access to settings.
- A standard depth format.
- Overhauled permissions.
- Wi-Fi sharing via QR codes
- Focus Mode
As Lineage OS 17 is based On Android 10’s Source code, it has all the latest Android Oreo features and in addition to that Lineage OS also has some extra customization features.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 17 On Realme 3 Pro.
How to Install Unofficial Lineage OS 17 On Realme 3 Pro | Android 10
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed.
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Official Lineage OS 17 Based on Android Pie. If you have any doubts regarding this process,