Realme 5 Pro smartphone was launched recently in September 2019 with the competitive mid-range specifications at an affordable price tag. Now, if you’re using this handset and want to install the Stock Firmware for any reason, then check out the full firmware installation guide here. As the device comes with a QUALCOMM Snapdragon chipset, we will use the QPST Tool or QFIL Tool in order to flash the ROM. You can download the Realme 5 Pro Stock ROM from the link given below.
At the time of writing this article, the Realme 5 Pro users can download and install the ColorOS 6.0 (9.0 Pie) based stock firmware with a version of RMX1971EX_11_A.13 officially. We will recommend you to keep checking the official Realme Software Update page to get the latest firmware version always. Now coming to the actual topic, Stock Firmware comes by default with a smartphone from the device manufacturer. It’s designed and developed for each and every device model for optimal performance and stability.
Therefore, the Stock ROM on any device always performs better and offers updated security measures than any third-party ROM. If in case, you’re getting any error or issue with the software or your device is misbehaving some times, you should install the stock ROM again on your phone. Additionally, interested Android users some times follow the improper guide or flashes any file on their devices that leads the device into a soft brick or bootloop issue. Then obviously, you have to flash the stock recovery or stock firmware in order to solve the problem.
About Realme 5 Pro
It has a 6.3-inches FHD+ IPS LCD display and runs on Android 9.0 Pie at the top of ColorOS 6. The device is scheduled to receive the Android 10 update in 2020. It has the Snapdragon 712 processor (10nm), 4/6/8GB of RAM, 64/128GB of internal storage, a 4035mAh battery (20W fast charging), etc.
The device sports a Quad Rear camera setup of a 48 MP (wide, f/1.8) + an 8 MP (ultrawide, f/2.2) + a 2 MP (dedicated macro camera, f/2.4) + a 2 MP (depth sensor, f/2.4). On the front side, the device has a 16 MP (f/2.0) selfie camera. You will also get Bluetooth 5, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Type-C, etc. It has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, gyroscope, proximity, ambient light, accelerometer, and a compass sensor.
Install Realme 5 Pro Stock ROM (Firmware File)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: QPST Tool/QFIL
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Realme 5 Pro
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Realme 5 Pro ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Realme 5 Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Realme 5 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Realme 5 Pro
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Download the QPST
- Install the Swipe Mobile Drivers on your PC.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now, Enable the Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a Nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Download Realme 5 Pro Stock ROM
- Download Stock ROM Firmware for Realme 5 Pro – Download
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Realme 5 Pro
Method -1: Using QPST Tool
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section and download the QPST File.
- After downloading, you will find two files Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder then Install the QPST.exe on your windows
- Once it is installed, go to the Installed Location on the main Drive (C)
- Open the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- After that Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program bootloaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (make sure you have extracted the ROM Zip file)
- Click On Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- After all this click download, wait for the download to finish (it will find a new driver, install that)
- Now, wait for the process to finish. Once it is done, remove your device from PC and you have installed Stock ROM on Realme 5 Pro.
Method -2: Using QFIL Tool
Step 1: Make sure that your PC has Qualcomm USB drivers installed on it. (If not download and install them, check pre-requirement section)
Step 2: Download the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) on your computer and Extract that using any unzipper app like WinRAR.
Step 3: Now go to the extracted folder and Open QFIL.exe.
Step 4: Once you enter the QFIL tool, you will see the basic user interface of the tool.
Step 5: Now, Switch Off your Smartphone or Tablet.
Step 6: After your Device is powered Off, Press and Hold Volume UP Key and Connect the Device to the Computer using USB Cable.
Step 7: Now, In QFIL, Click on Browse Button
Step 8: Now locate the Firmware File (.mbn).
Step 8: Once, you have added the firmware file, QFIL will automatically load the rest of the firmware data.
Step 9: Now, Click on the Download button to begin the Flashing Process.
Step 10: Like all other devices and tools, this flashing Process will take up to 10-15 minutes to complete. Once the Flashing process is completed your device will be reboot automatically.
We hope this guide will help you a lot. For any queries, you can comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.