Here we are sharing a guide to Download and Install Lineage OS 16 On Realme X RMX1901 (Android 9.0 Pie) as the ROM is made available for the device. However, this is an early unofficial Lineage OS 16 For Realme X RMX1901 based on Android 9.0 Pie. Now you can download the ROM and flash Lineage OS 16 build directly via TWRP recovery If you are a Realme X RMX1901 user then you should try out the unofficial Lineage OS 16 On Realme X RMX1901. We are thankful to SamarV-121 for the ROM.
As I stated before, It is an unofficial ROM. There may be a few bugs present as it is in its alpha stage (this is unclear). This is one of the earliest releases of this unofficial Lineage OS 16 ROM For the Realme X RMX1901 so there may be bugs present and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed. Before flashing make sure to check the official Xda thread for issues. Follow the guide carefully to Flash / Install Lineage OS 16 Pie ROM On Realme X RMX1901. Update Realme X RMX1901 to Android 9 Pie Via Lineage OS 16
The Realme X has a 6.53-inch, full-HD+ OLED display. It comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor which works very well and also has a face unlock feature. The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC coupled with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. There is another variant of the device which has 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. It runs on ColorOS 6, which is based on Android 9 Pie out of the box
. The device comes with a Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0 selfie camera on the front. There is a dual-camera setup on the rear side. The Realme X has a 48-megapixel primary camera and a 5 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor. The device houses a Non-removable Li-Po 3765 mAh battery. It supports VOOC 3.0 (Fast battery charging 20W).
Lineage OS 16 Features | Android 9.0 Pie Features
As Lineage OS 16 is based On Android 9.0 Pie’s Source code, it has all the latest Android Oreo features and in addition to that Lineage OS also has some extra customization features.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 16 On Realme X RMX1901 .
[note type=”note”]Other Famous Custom ROM For the Device: List of Best Custom ROM for Realme X [/note]
How to Install Unofficial Lineage OS 16 On Realme X RMX1901 | Android 9.0 Pie
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Official Lineage OS 16 Based on Android Pie. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.