Xiaomi has a wide range of devices and the company has been doing an excellent job in updating the devices with newer security and feature updates.
A few days ago, Xiaomi open beta registration for Android 11 based update for Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G in China and the users who have opted for this are now getting MIUI 12.5.5 China closed beta updates. These builds come weekly and we generally don’t recommend users to flash these updates on the primary device.
You can manually check the software update on your device whether it’s available on your device or not. Head over to the device Settings –> About Phone –> Check for Software Update. The update will be rolled out China in an incremental manner and it should take some time to appear on all the units.
MIUI 12.5.5 China Closed Beta Details
- Device: Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G
- Codename: gauguin
- Channel: China Closed Beta
- Version: 21.1.8 (MIUI 12.5.5)
- Android: 11
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- Have a backup of all your data just to be on the safe side if any incident happens.
- Must-Have the bootloader unlocked.
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Make sure that the device has more than 50% battery percentage.
Download Redmi Note 9 Pro MIUI 12.5 China Closed Beta ROM
Download Recovery Update File
How To Install Redmi Note 9 Pro MIUI 12.5 China Closed Beta ROM
- Download the firmware file and save that in your device
- Now follow the guide given below to install the ROM manually (follow the recovery ROM (zip) guide)
- Guide: Install Stock Firmware OTA Update Zip / Fastboot Files On Xiaomi Devices