Here in this guide, we will be sharing a detailed step by step guide to Root Diamond Luxuary X With Magisk manager. Thanks to the Magisk manager and stock firmware of the device we now can Root Diamond Luxuary X. This method doesn’t require TWRP recovery or any other Custom Recovery.
Diamond Luxuary X comes with a 5.72 Inch Screen display. It runs Android out of the box. It has 1GB RAM and 16GB ROM. It is powered by Quad-Core CPU. It houses a 3000mAh Battery. It sports an 8 MP rear and a 5 MP front camera.
Manufacturers allow users to unlock the bootloader of their devices and thanks to that rooting becomes a reality. Like all other Android devices, Diamond Luxuary X comes with an unlockable bootloader which means root can be gained on the smartphone after unlocking the bootloader
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
Important Note: Without TWRP, you can’t flash the root files like Magisk. Now we have to manually modify the stock boot image by patch to get root access on the device
How To Root Diamond Luxuary X With Magisk Manager
#1 Unlock the bootloader
- First, unlock the bootloader of your device, guide: How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot Commands
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
#2 Download stock boot image
- Download Stock ROM > Download
Download the boot file according to your device. Once downloaded, unzip the file and open it, look for a .zip file. Open that file too, now you will see a file named boot.img (This is the official stock image or firmware)
#3 Patch boot image
- Move the boot.img to your device’s internal storage.
- Download & install the latest Magisk Manager on your device
- Open magisk manager, On the main screen, select Install > Install > Patch Boot Image File
- Now select the boot image (boot.img). Magisk will start to patch the boot image.
- After completion, the file will be saved as “magisk_patched.img” in your Downloads folder
#4 Finally, Root Diamond Luxuary X
Note: If you have MediaTek powered device you can follow this guide to flash the patched boot.img > How to Install MediaTek Stock ROMs With SP Flash Tool (MTK Android Smartphones)
- Connect your device to PC and transfer the “magisk_patched.img” file from your phone’s download section to the platform-tools folder on your PC
- Now issue the following command to boot your device to bootloader mode (Make sure your device is connected to the PC)
adb reboot bootoader
- Now issue the command given below to Flash the patched boot image
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
- For devices with A/B partition system, use the below commands:
fastboot flash boot_a patched_boot.img fastboot flash boot_b patched_boot.img
Done !!! Just reboot your device. Your device should be rooted now.