Root Galaxy Note 8 SM-N9500 and install TWRP On Android Nougat 7.1.1: Has there ever been an instance where you have wanted to root your device but before you could give rooting a try, you were made to change your mind by someone who claimed to root was extremely complex and unsafe? If yes, then it needs to change as you fall into the category of those who are missing out on one of the most amazing features of Android smartphones. Contrary to the misconceptions spread by masses, rooting is an extremely easy task which can easily be completed by anyone be it a programmer, developer, or even a casual Android user. Today, in this post, we are going to discuss all rooting and how any Galaxy Note 8 SM-N9500 user can easily root their device and install TWRP on Android Nougat 7.1.1. Once you have managed to gain root access, you will have opened up the doors to an abundance of options to tinker with the settings, play with the interface, make changes to the menu and icons, get rid of bloatware, upgrade/downgrade, and more.
The Galaxy series comes with some incredible devices which are in a league of their own. Time and time again they have come up with devices whose features and specifications are miles ahead when it comes to technology offered by its competitors. Its Galaxy Note 8 SM-N9500 with a 6.3-inch display screen with a resolution of 2960x1440p, a Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 Octa Core processor, Adreno 540 GPU, 6 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage capacity, and a 3300mAh non-removable battery. It comes with Android 7.1.1 Nougat, and its other features include a 12.0 MP rear camera, an 8.0 MP front camera, Bluetooth v5.0, fingerprint scanner, Wi-Fi, IP86 Waterproof and dustproof protection, wireless charging, and more.
If you are scouring the internet looking for a rooting guide that will help you root your Galaxy Note 8 SM-N9500, then you are in the best place. In this post, we will give you an elaborate guide on how you can easily root your device and install TWRP on Android Nougat 7.1.1.
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device.You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device.You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance.You can hibernate any app you want.You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.Follow the step by step careful to get your device rooted without any issues.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC. (check download section below)
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
Some Popular Posts You May Like
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- Download Latest Odin Tool on your PC.
- Install Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N9500 USB Drivers.
- Download TWRP Recovery for Galaxy Note 8 SM-N9500
How To Install TWRP and Root Galaxy Note 8 SM-N9500 On Android Nougat 7.1.1
If you want to root your device then you have to install TWRP via Odin then you can flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get root access.We recommend Magisk method
Installing TWRP On Galaxy Note 8 SM-N9500
- Download & install Odin Flash tool on your PC
- Make Sure Samsung USB Drivers are installed on your PC.
- Download the TWRP File For your device from the download section above (Download according to your model)
- Now Follow this guide to Flash TWRP Recovery OnGalaxy Note 8 SM-N9500 >
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N9500
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following the linked guide.Then you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your device.
#1 Using SuperSu | Root Galaxy Note 8 SM-N9500 (Not Tested)
- Download the latest zip (use the supersu from the download section)
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
#2 Using Magisk | Root Galaxy Note 8 SM-N9500 (Recomended)
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
- Done!! This will Root Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N9500 successfully
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone, If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible.
Thank You For Visiting US!!!!!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.