Samsung Galaxy A20 was launched early this year as a budget segment smartphone. It has a bigger 6.4-inch AMOLED display, Exynos 7884 processor, a 4000mAh battery, dual rear camera setup, etc. If you’re using the Galaxy A20 handset and facing any issues with the software performance, this guide is for you. Here we have shared the latest Samsung Galaxy A20 Stock ROM download link along with requirements and installation process.
The Stock ROMs are necessary for a smartphone that comes by default provided by smartphone OEM. The Stock Firmware is developed for a particular device model based on a compatible Android version. If your Galaxy A20 device is having any issues regarding the software or battery draining, you can install the Stock ROM again to fix all of these issues. We have provided all the required download links for drivers, tools, and firmware also along with the installation steps guide for your ease. Now, let’s take a look at the Stock ROM advantages.
What Is Stock ROM?
Stock ROM is the one that comes pre-installed with smartphones or tablet devices. These are the versions of Android developed by the smartphone OEMs for its devices. Additionally, Stock Firmware offers better stability and smooth user experience than any Custom Firmware. if you’re an advanced Android user, you may know that Custom ROMs aren’t built for daily usage.
It offers pre-loaded apps and system user interfaces based on the Android version. The particular Stock Firmware is compatible with each device model individually and offers improved security as well. Some times, users flash any custom firmware, recovery, mod file, or root on their devices and due to some improper method or unsupported file, users can easily brick their devices. Additionally, your device can go to the bootloop mode as well. By installing the stock firmware, you can fix all of those issues. Check out some of the stock firmware advantages from below:
Advantages of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock ROM to unbrick your Galaxy A20.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop issue.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Galaxy A20.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your device.
- Fix the lag or stutter on Galaxy A20.
- Revert back to stock firmware will gain device warranty, if under warranty.
- Fix OTA update issues.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, if you have any queries or issues, you can reach us by commenting.
- Maintain the battery charge above 60% on your device.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide > Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows | Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Enable the Developer options on your device. Guide > How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a Nandroid backup on your device > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- You will require a Windows/Mac PC or Laptop and a USB cable.
- Download all the required files such as firmware, tools, drivers from below. Then proceed to the installation part.
Steps to Install Samsung Galaxy A20 Stock ROM
- Download Stock Firmware for Galaxy A20 from the download section above.
- After downloading the latest ODIN flash tool from the above link, install it on your computer.
- Now, follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
We hope this guide is helpful to you and you have successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Galaxy A20 device. Feel free to ask in the comments below if you have any queries.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.