If you want to download and Install Stock ROM On Smobile I9, then we have got you covered here. The firmware is now uploaded to the web. It is compatible with a Spreadtrum SC7731e powered variant of the device. The firmware file name is Smobile_I9_SC7731e_20180914_6.0_SPD.zip. The firmware is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow Mobile Os. The Firmware file is around 671 MB in size so make sure to be connected to a Wifi while downloading the file.
There are several things which make stock ROM better than Custom ROM. The stock ROMs are stable and get regular updates from the manufacturer. If there is a bug, that usually will be fixed by the next update. Stock ROMs get Google’s Latest Android Security patches via OTA updates on a regular basis which makes them much more secure than the Custom ROMs.
With time Custom ROMs do make the device slow as they are not optimized properly. Some times users experience various bugs while using a Custom ROM. And the biggest issue is bricking the device. While the installation process of Custom ROM is fairly simple but there is a huge chance of doing something wrong and bricking the device. In that case, only installing or flashing back the Stock Firmware can fix the device.
Download Smobile I9 Flash File / Stock ROM
|File Name||Download Link|
|Smobile I9 Sock ROM (Smobile_I9_SC7731e_20180914_6.0_SPD.zip)||Download|
|SPD Flash Tool||Download|
Advantages Of Smobile I9 Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock Firmware To Unbrick your Smobile I9.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Smobile I9.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Smobile I9.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create backup on your device How To Create Backup On Android Devices (Non-Root Users)
Smobile I9 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip/rar Verison
- Processor: Spreadtrum
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Smobile I9
Steps To Install Stock ROM on Smobile I9
- First, Download and extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool (SPD Tool) on your computer.
- Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe. (ResearchDownload)
- Once Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool is launched, connect your Android device to the computer
- Once your Smartphone is connected successfully to the PC, click on the Load Packed (Port) Button and add the .pac file (Stock ROM (.pac) Version).
- After adding .pac ROM file in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
- This will start the downloading and flashing process and between the process, your device will restart many times.
- You will see Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, once the flashing is completed. Done!!
- You have successfully flashed the stock firmware with SPD Tool. Go to Settings > About Phone > Check firmware to confirm that.