T-Mobile and Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra users have started receiving the latest One UI 3.0 based on Android 11 update in the USA. The update is being rolled out as an OTA (Over-the-air) update.
The update brings the build version number N986USQS1CTLB. The update file size is above 2GB so while downloading this make sure to use Wi-Fi to avoid data charges.
The latest update adds One UI 3.0 features which bring improved UI, better usability, refined quick panel, and also the new features of Android 11. Unsurprisingly, Samsung also includes December 2020 security patch in the latest update. As of now, the company has not added all the changes in the update changelog.
As usual, the T-Mobile/Sprint Galaxy Note 20 Ultra will get One UI 3.0 update in a phased manner. So, it may take some time to reach your phone. Alternatively, you can manually check for the update by navigating to Settings -> Software updates -> Check for updates.
- Device Name: T-Mobile/Sprint Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Model: SM-N986U
- Region: Global
- Android version: Android 11
- Build Number: N986USQS1CTLB
How To Download N986USQS1CTLB :
You can download any Galaxy firmware using Samfirm Tool, Guide: Download Latest Galaxy Firmware using SamFirm Tool
Using Frija Samsung Firmware Download Tool
Check sammobile website to get the latest firmware for your device
Steps to Install One UI 3.0 on T-Mobile/Sprint Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
Installation Guide (Manual Flashing using Odin)
- First, download the firmware file from the download section above
- Now Enter the recovery mode on your device, then follow the linked guide below to Install Security Patch Update On your Galaxy device
- If you want to sideload the OTA then follow the guide below
- If you want to Install the Full Firmware File then follow the guide given below (Odin Method)
If the installation is successful, you will see the message Pass in the Log Tab.
Note:Before installing the updates, make sure your device is connected to a good wifi and your device has more than 50 percent battery life remaining