Are you using the Tinno K200AG handset and looking for the Stock ROM? Here we have shared the step-by-step guide on How to Install Stock ROM On Tinno K200AG easily. As the device is powered by a MediaTek chipset, we will share with you the SP Flash Tool guide below. You will get the firmware file Tinno_K200AG_MT6580_1G_V1.14_09012019.zip based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with a file size around 759 MB.
There are reasons why users need to flash the Stock Firmware or ROM on their device. With time users end up downloading hundreds and hundreds of apps which makes the device slow and if they user downloads any wrong app from play store or other unknown sources then the app may slow down the device. The common thing to do in that case is to remove those bad apps but sometimes this doesn’t work and the only thing which a user can do is flashing back the Stock Firmware and restore the device to factory settings.
There are several things which make stock ROM better than Custom ROM. The stock ROMs are stable and get regular updates from the manufacturer. If there is a bug, that usually will be fixed by the next update. Stock ROMs get Google’s Latest Android Security patches via OTA updates on a regular basis which makes them much more secure than the Custom ROMs.
Tinno K200AG Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip File
- Processor: MediaTek
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Tinno K200AG
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM(s) are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM(s) are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM(s) come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
Advantages Of Tinno K200AG Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Tinno K200AG.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Tinno K200AG.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Tinno K200AG.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a Nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Download Latest SP Flash Tool on your PC
Download Tinno K200AG Stock ROM
- Download Tinno K200AG Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Tinno K200AG
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.
We assume that this guide is helpful to you. You can comment on any queries.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.