The Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite has started receiving the MIUI 18.104.22.168 Europe Stable ROM (V22.214.171.124.QFCEUXM) with August 2020 security patch. The update is exclusive to Europe as the name of the update suggests. If your device is running on a Europe Stable ROM, only then you will get the update via OTA. Otherwise, you have to install it manually. The update is based on Android 10.
This update addresses various bugs which were previously present. The update brings performance and stability improvements to the device. It addresses the local time naming bug. Now it is more optimised. The has been rolled out as an OTA.
If your device is not rooted, then your device may have received the update. You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not. Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Check for Software Update. The update will be available across the globe but as it is being rolled out in a phased manner, it may take some time to be available in every region, but if you want you can manually download and Install Mi 9 Lite MIUI 126.96.36.199 Europe Stable ROM.
MIUI 188.8.131.52 Europe Stable ROM – August 2020 security patch update details
- Device: Mi 9 Lite
- Channel: Europe
- Version: V184.108.40.206.QFCEUXM
- Android: Android 10
- MIUI 12. Yours alone.
- System animations
- New: All-new physically based animation engine with advanced architecture will refresh your device’s look.
- New: Dynamic window technology takes switching screen orientation to a new level.
- Optimization: Animations in selected scenes
- System visuals
- Brand new visual design works for all types of content and languages.
- Magazine-level layouts bring important things into the spotlight and make content structure clear.
- Control center
- New: Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open Control center
- New: When Notification shade is open, swipe down from the upper right corner to open Control center
- Optimization: MIUI 11 custom toggle order is preserved after updating to MIUI 12
- Fix: Some toggles disappeared from Control center in the editing mode
- Dark mode
- Optimization: Brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode
- Optimization: Full screen gestures are now ignored on the Lock screen alarm page
- Fix: Home screen went black and started flashing after unlocking in some cases
- Updated Android Security Patch to August 2020. Increased system security.
- Lock screen
- Fix: Custom signature didn’t appear on the Lock screen
- Status bar, Notification shade
- New: Screen lights up with an animation now
- New: Status bar color gradient animation
- Fix: Notification shade wasn’t displayed correctly in Dark mode
- Home screen
- New: App drawer allows you to keep your Home screen neat and categorizes apps so you can find them faster.
- New: New animations bring the weather from outside directly to your screen.
- New: Security introduces new comprehensive privacy protection mechanisms.
- New: Lite mode simplifies your device and brings essential features up front.
- New: You can create folders with notes now.
- New: New dynamic backgrounds look gorgeous!
- New: Tasks are completed with a satisfying animation now.
- New: Checklists of subtasks make managing your agenda much simpler.
- New: New animations feel natural and refreshing.
- New: Binging your favorite shows will be more convenient with our new video toolbox
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- Have a backup of all your data just to be on the safe side if any incident happens.
- Must have the bootloader unlocked.
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Make sure that the device has more than 50% battery percentage.
Download Mi 9 Lite MIUI 220.127.116.11 Europe Stable ROM
|V18.104.22.168.QFCMIXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
How To Install Mi 9 Lite MIUI 22.214.171.124 Europe Stable ROM
- Download the firmware file and save that in your device
- Now follow the guide given below to install the ROM manually (follow the recovery ROM (zip) guide)