If you are guys looking for Stock ROM and recoveries for your Xiaomi Mi A1 devices then today you are totally at the right place. Today, in this guide we gonna show you How to download and Install Stock Firmware and recovery on Xiaomi Mi A1. Today we are going to share the download link of Xiaomi Mi A1 Stock Firmware N2G47H.7.9.21. Xiaomi Mi A1 Stock Firmware
However, somehow you bricked your Xiamo Mi A1 during any type of installation process, then at the right installing stock firmware can be proved very helpful. Because it restores our device to the stock firmware and also if you wished to unroot your device or want to relock your device’s bootloader to receive the OTA updates then restoring to stock firmware is the best option. Xiaomi Mi A1 Stock Firmware
All the steps and download links which have provided below are only working for Xiaomi Mi A1 does not even try to allow these steps in any other device. We have provided the download link along with the installation process. Xiaomi Mi A1 Stock Firmware
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- This Update is only for Samsung Galaxy S5 Plus SM-G901F device.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the PC.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Download Xiaomi Mi A1 Stock Firmware
How to install the Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Mi A1
- Follow the linked article below for installation part
If you have any queries regarding this then feel free to ask in the comment section.
Note: Images used in this posts are not owned by us and are the properties of respective person