Download Google Pixel 2/ Pixel 2 XL Stock Ringtones: Cheer up pixel lovers because Google has launched the new Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL. The new Pixel 2 is loaded with some amazing things of best quality. As the Google said it has a 5-inch Cinematic 127-mm full-HD (1080×1920) display and the Pixel 2 XL includes a 6-inch QHD+ (2880 x 1440) P-OLED at 538ppi. As we can see that both the variants by Google are built with perfection, You can pre-order these devices from October 26. The Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL has been rated the best by Google itself so it’s sure that these devices will perform better than the others on the Android platform. Both Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL will include the stable version of android Oreo installed on them. This smartphone may be costly but it’s worth it.
People with a high budget who wants to buy a smartphone should consider the Google Pixel first. Both Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL has the high end of specifications, Both are powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC and 4GB of RAM. The Pixel 2 has a 2700mAh battery, while the Pixel 2 XL has a 3520mAh battery. Both the phones have a 12.2-megapixel rear camera and the front-facing 8-megapixel. The Pixel 2 in India is for Rs. 61,000 for the 64GB variant, while the 128GB variant costs Rs. 70,000. Like that, the Pixel 2 XL price in India for the 64GB and 128GB storage is Rs. 73,000 and Rs. 82,000, respectively. As both the variants performances are above the roof that’s why they are benchmarked high on the scale. Google is also adding its own version of the iPhone’s Live Photos, here called Motion Photos. They work pretty much exactly the same: Google will record a three-second clip around each photo and bundle it into the file. All Pixel owners will get to store all of their photos and videos in original quality, forever, on Google Photos.
Today, we provide you with the stock or official ringtones created by google for Pixel 2. Pixel 2 ringtones are quite adorable and famous like the iphone’s one, you can download the ringtones which are added in Google Pixel 2 variants for your smartphone. As google being the leading brand provides there clients the best quality product, so ringtones are also considered to be some of the best. So to download the ringtones of the Google Pixel 2nd generation smartphone keep reading this article.
Download the Official Alarms, Notification Sounds, and Ringtones From Google Pixel 2/ Pixel 2 XL
How to set Google Pixel 2/Pixel 2 XL Ringtones on any Android powered device
- First of all download the ringtones file from the downloading link provided to you above.
- Now just transfer the ringtones file to your smartphone’s internal storage.
- Open the file manager
- Locate the folder named ringtones in the internal storage.
- If there is no folder named like ringtones then just create a new folder and name it ringtones.
- Now copy all the ringtones from the downloaded folder to that ringtones folder
- When copy-pasting is over, reboot (restart) your device once so that device can recognize a new folder
- When the device is switched on, open settings and find the option named sounds
- Now tap on sounds and then ringtone, from there you can see that Google Pixel Ringtones has been added
- You can select the ringtone, which ever you like and enjoy.
Thank you for visiting us, hope you find us helpful.