May 12, 2017 – Here we will be sharing the direct links and a detailed guide to download & install Gapps For CM14 /CM14.1 ROMs (GoogleApps).Now when CyanogenMod is dead and new LineageOS has taken it’s place, we have included LineageOS to the list.If you are using CyanogenMod 14 a.k.a CM14 or CyanogenMod 14.1 a.k.a CM14.1 then you must flash the CM 14 Gapps to get all the Google services.Now Official CM14.1 Nightly Roms are also available.So follow this guide to Install Gapps For CM14/CM14.1/LineageOs 14.1 ROMs
If are running Lineage OS 14 / 14.1 then download these Gapps Download Official Gapps For Lineage Os 14 / 14.1
Here we share all direct link to Download & Install CyanogenMod 14 Gapps / Gapps For CM14 / CM14.1 ROM
*Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before following this guide.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- An android device running CM 14 or any CM 14 based ROM.Guide How to Install CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Via TWRP / CWM / Cyanogen Recovery
- Custom recovery must have been installed on your device (TWRP/CWM).
DOWNLOAD Gapps For CM14 / CM14.1 / LineageOS 14.1 ROMs
If you don’t know which Gapps pack you should download then Check out our detailed guide [Full Guide] Which Google App pack (Gapps) You should download?
HOW TO INSTALL CYANOGENMOD 14 / 14.1 / LineageOS 14.1 GAPPS
Guide to Flash Gapps For CM14 / CM14.1 ROM (Google Apps)
- Download the Gapps for CM 14 / CM14.1 From the download section
- Now connect your android device to PC and transfer the Gapps Zip file
- Make sure you have flashed the CM 14 ROM File on your device.
- Now return back to TWRP “Install” Section.Now choose the CyanogenMod 14 / 14.1 Gapps (You have downloaded in step 1)
- Then swipe right to start the flashing process of Gapps For CM14 / 14.1 ROM
- Once installation is completed, reboot your device
- Done!!! Now you should have all Google apps on your CyanogenMod 14 a.k.a CM 14 ROM / CM14.1
If you have any questions related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂