Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On BLU R1 HD Unlocked (R0030UU BLACK) (16 GB) | Android 8.0 Oreo Update: BLU R1 HD was launched in 2016 and came with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.The device got a great response and became one of the best sellers on Aamazon.com.As this unlocked phone, developers are working on various custom ROMs for the device.Download LineageOS 15 For BLU R1 HD (16GB) | Android 8.0 Oreo Update
Lineage OS 15 is based on Android 8.0 Oreo Source code.Android Oreo was officially launched last month.Nexus and Pixel devices have already received the official Android 8.0 Oreo Update.Many devices also have received unofficial LineageOS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) ROMs.You can check out our post > List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update | Android Oreo
But before proceeding with the installation process, remember that this is not an official release and the ROM is still in the development stage. So, some features or apps might not work properly on this ROM. But, since the BLU R1 HD will not be receiving the official update from Google for Android Oreo 8.0, you can use this ROM to experience the new features like picture in picture mode and notification badges on your BLU R1 HD.Just follow the below instructions to Update BLU R1 HD To Android 8.0 Oreo via Lineage OS 15.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Download Lineage OS 15 for BLU R1 HD
- Download Android Oreo GApps (optional)
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo | Android 8.0 (If you want root access)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
Steps to Install Lineage OS 15 On BLU R1 HD | Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure to download all the files mentioned in the Downloads section to proceed
- After that, boot your device into Recovery mode by pressing Volume Down+Power Button. Make sure to hold it for 4-5 seconds until you see TWRP logo
- Now take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Pic Credit: Cnet