Download and Install Lineage OS 15 on AT&T Galaxy S7/S7 Edge (G930A/G935A): Hello everyone!! Today, in this post, we will be telling you how you can easily download and install the latest LineageOS 15 on your AT&T Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. LineageOS or previously known as CyanogenMod has released a new update dubbed as LineageOS 15. The official version is not yet released by the unofficial LineageOS 15 is available on the internet for several Android devices. If you have an AT&T Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge (G930A/G930A) then you can follow the guide mentioned below To Update AT&T Galaxy S7/S7 Edge To Android 8.0 Oreo via Lineage OS 15.
AT&T is yet to confirm if these devices will be getting the official Android 8.0 Oreo update or not but we are sure that it will take some time before these devices get this update and it can be as late as mid-2018. If you are interested in testing out the latest Android 8.0 Oreo on your device then you can go ahead and follow the guide mentioned here.
Since this is the initial stage of development, the official builds are yet to be released. This build is not expected to work as a daily driver. Since the official builds are under development, you can wait for them until their official release. But, if you are interested in testing this custom ROM on your device, then go ahead and follow this guide to Download and Install Lineage OS 15 on AT&T Galaxy S7/S7 Edge (G930A/G935A)
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Download LineageOS 15.0 for AT&T Galaxy S7
- Download LineageOS 15.0 for AT&T Galaxy S7 Edge
- Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 15 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo | Android 8.0 (If you want root access)
How to install Lineage OS 15 On AT&T Galaxy S7/S7 Edge | Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.