Good news for all HTC 10 users. HTC started rolling out Android Nougat update for HTC 10. The Official Android 7.0 Nougat Update for HTC 10 is now available for download.
The update is an Official Nougat is rolling out via OTA in phase wise manner.You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not. To check the update Go to Settings –> About Phone Section –> Software Update. Many users reported that they still not received the OTA update, so we are providing the Nougat OTA file for HTC 10 with that you can Update HTC 10 to Android 7.0 Nougat Manually.
Already many smartphone users are tasting the sweetness of Android Nougat with includes OnePlus 3, OnePlus 3T, Htc One M9, LG G5, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Moto G4 Plus, Huawei Mate 8, and many more devices. This sweet update is loaded with many bug fixes, Performance improvements and the pack of Android Nougat features like Multi-Window Mode, Improved Notifications, Doze, Seamless update, Vulkan API, Settings UI and much more. Below you can download the Android Nougat Update and install it.
Steps to Install ANDROID 7.0 NOUGAT ON HTC 10 [Europe]
- Enable ‘USB debugging’ On your device.
- Download the HTC One M9 Nougat OTA file from download section above and save it in your phone’s storage.
- Now Connect your phone to Computer using provided USB and boot your HTC 10 into Recovery mode
- Reboot into recovery mode
- Turn Off your device
- Press and hold Power + Volume Down at the same time.
- Once you are in the recovery mode, use the Vol Up and Vol Down buttons to navigate and Power to confirm
- From recovery menu choose ” Install update from phone storage “
- Then select the downloaded ZIP file
- Once the installation is completed, reboot your device
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below. 🙂