Cheers! To all the HTC One M8 users because In This Guide You Will Be able to learn about the Best Custom ROMs For Htc One M8 (Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 and CUSTOM 7.0/7.1). HTC’s killer smartphone M8 was really a masterpiece in the world of Android. Nowadays, HTC fans from all over the world don’t hesitate to use this smartphone(although HTC’s recent flagship M10 is available in the market. We tried our best to collect information on all custom ROMs for HTC OneM8. There are a huge number of people still using the HTC OneM8 and to be true they don’t even consider the need to replace their M8.
Nowadays, People are looking the custom ROMs for their device to make their device a bit faster!! Today we are going to list the custom ROMs which are available presently for HTC OneM8. As soon as we got the update from the developers about the more custom ROM we will update this article along with the download link. Currently, there are about 19-20 ROMs which you can use right now and will be superb for your device. Do note that this requires root access, an unlocked bootloader, and a custom recovery like TWRP.
Currently, there are about 22-25 ROMs which you can use right now and will be superb for your device. Do note that this requires root access, an unlocked bootloader, and a custom recovery like TWRP.
- New Android 8.0 Oreo Related Updated Posts
- [LineageOS 15] Official List of devices getting the Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the following variants of the HTC One M8 only.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.G uide: How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘OEM Unlocking‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
List Of BEST CUSTOM ROMS For HTC One M8 (Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 and Android Nougat 7.0/7.1)
Oro ROMs (Latest Android 8.1/8.0)
- Install Resurrection Remix Oreo On HTC One M8 (Android 8.1) | RR V6.0.0
- Download/Install AICP 13.1 On HTC One M8 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Download and install MIUI 8 on HTC One M8
- Download and Install Flyme OS 6 On HTC One M8
- Download/Install Android 8.1 Oreo On HTC One M8 [crDroidAndroid-8.1 ROM]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 15.1 For HTC One M8 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- How To Install Lineage OS 15 On HTC One M8 | Android 8.0 Oreo
- LineageOS 14.1
- Mokee Open Source
- S.ROM 100% HTC 10 Port
- Google Play edition
- [UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 [Team-M8]
- Resurrection Remix
- SlimRoms M8 N
Some Older ROMs
- Viper OneM8
- Android Revolution HD
- SkyDragon M8
- S.ROM 100% HTC PORT
- INSERTCOIN M8
- LeeDroid OneM8
- SkyDragon Sense 8 Official Marshmallow ROM
- MAXIMUS HD
- SkyDragon M8 Sense ROM
- Google Play Edition
- Resurrection Remix
- (UNOFFICIAL) LineageOS14.1
- Doppelkanger M8 GPE+
- CyanogenMod 11.0 For HTC OneM8
- SkyDragon Team Sense 7 ROM
- Renovate ROM
- VZW GPe port
- Paranoid Android For HTC OneM8
More ROMs will be added weekly..
ROM Installation Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
[symple_box color=”green” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]
[icon name=”bell-o” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Note: After installing the ROM you need to install the Gapps (Google app).Guide > How To Flash Gapps Using TWRP Recovery
If you have any queries, feel free to leave us a comment down below! 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.