Download/Install Resurrection Remix Oreo On HTC One M8 (Android 8.1) | RR V6.0.0: HTC One M8 comes with a 5.0-inches display 1080P HD Display. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8974AB Snapdragon 801 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone has 16GB or 32GB internal memory.The HTC One M8 sports a 4 MP rear side main camera and 5MP front-facing camera. It houses a Non-removable Li-Po 2600 mAh battery with Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 2.0).The device was the flagship of HTC and released in March 2014.It comes with Android 4.4.2 KitKat and later updated to Marshmallow Android 6.0.Now you can easily Update HTC One M8 to Android 8.1 Oreo by installing Resurrection Remix v6.0.0
Finally, the latest Resurrection Remix v6.0.0 has been released for many smartphones.The latest build is based on Android 8.1 Oreo which is the latest Android version.Now HTC One M8 codenamed m8 has started getting the Resurrection Remix v6.0.0 Custom ROM.If you are an HTC One M8 user then you can Update HTC One M8 To Android 8.1 Oreo Via Resurrection Remix v6.0.0.
Your device should have root access and TWRP recovery should also be installed to install this latest ROM. The download links and installation procedure is given with this article please read through. With the Android 8.1 ROM, you will also need to download the latest Gapps supported by Android 8.1 Oreo to have the full experience.
But remember these are initial releases so may have some bugs but in future updates, everything will be fixed.So if you are interested, you can install this ROM on your device by following this guide.We have left some steps for you to be able to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix Oreo On HTC One M8 (Android 8.1)
[mks_pullquote align=”left” width=”760″ size=”16″ bg_color=”#095689″ txt_color=”#ffffff”]
Full Custom ROMs Collection: List Of Best Custom ROMs For HTC One M8 (Oreo and Nougat)[/mks_pullquote]
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the HTC One M8 only.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices (rooted users) and How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
- Resurrection Remix Oreo ROM (Official)
- Resurrection Remix Oreo ROM (Unofficial) | Uploader Credit: mihranz7
- UnOfficial GApps For 8.1 ROMs
Steps To Install Resurrection Remix Oreo On HTC One M8 (Android 8.1)
- Download the ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your HTC One M8 using your data cable.
- Reboot your HTC One M8 into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on your device How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Good going! You’ve now learnt How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on HTC One M8. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favourite feature in the newest build of RR v6.0.0 built off of Android 8.1 Oreo!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.