This tutorial will teach you How to download & Install CM 13 On Verizon Galaxy S3 Android Marshmallow 6.0.As I mentioned now Verizon Galaxy S3 users can Flash Unofficial CyanogenMod 13 (Android Marshmallow 6.0) on their devices.Just follow the guide given below to safely Flash CM 13 On Verizon Galaxy S3 Android Marshmallow.
We have already covered CyanogenMod 13 ROM for AT & T Galaxy s3 and an AOSP ROM for International Galaxy S3.Link to those post will be linked below.
Android Marshmallow On Other Variants of Galaxy S3
- Download & Install CM 13 ROM On Sprint Galaxy S3 Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Download & Install CM 13 On AT&T Galaxy S3 Android Marshmallow
- Download & Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow On Galaxy S3 Via AOSP ROM
If you previously or currently have any Verizon device, then you probably know that Verizon is not good at releasing latest updates to their devices.I think they are the slowest of all of them.But don’t worry if you have a Verizon Galaxy S3 then there is a good news for you.Now you can update your Galaxy S3 to Latest android 6.0 Marshmallow via an unofficial CyanogenMod 13 ROM.
The ROM is shared on Xda post by a Senior Member Stealth111.The ROM is functional and there are few bugs present but remember this the first release and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed.We don’t recommend you to use it as your daily driver, but you can try out the ROM.
Below we share the full guide to safely flash CM 13 On Verizon Galaxy S3 Android Marshmallow 6.0
Now Official CyanogenMod 13 is available For Verizon Galaxy S3.Full Installation Guide–>>Download & Install Official CM13 ROM For Verizon Galaxy S3
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy S3 Verizon while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Only for Galaxy S3 Verizon.So Don’t try on other variants.
- Don’t try this on Galaxy S3 from Sprint, T-Mobile,US Cellular and Verizon
- Custom recovery (I recommend TWRP).
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your Device.If you don’t have TWRP recovery On your phone then follow this guide to install TWRP–>>How to Install TWRP Recovery via Fastboot On Any Android Device
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.
If you want to try this ROM then Follow the guide below on How to safely Download & Flash CM 13 On Verizon Galaxy S3 Android Marshmallow 6.0
NOTE: Before begin Flashing make sure that you’re running the VRBMF1 firmware with NE1 modem on your Verizon S3. You can get it from the download link here.
How to Install CM 13 On Verizon Galaxy S3 Android Marshmallow 6.0
Step By Step Guide
- First download CM 13 and Gapps files from the download section above.Then transfer them to internal memory of your device
- Then boot your device into recovery
- Then take a backup of you current ROM
- Ater that do a factory reset
- Then Flash the CM 13 and Gapps on you Verizon S3 for help, follow our detailed step-by-step guide to install CM13 at the link below:
- Done!! Now your Verizon Galaxy S3 should have CM 13 Android 6.0 Marshmallow.