Download and Install Lineage Os 14.1 On Oysters T72ER 3G (Android 7.1.2 Nougat): We all know that Android is the most used and popular mobile operating system in the world. There are more thousands and thousands of manufacturers which are making Android devices. The popularity of Android OS is because of the freedom of customization it offers. Unlike iOS, everything on an Android device (software related) can easily be modified to match users taste.
The Oysters T72ER 3G was released in 2015 and it was an entry-level Android Tablet. It has a 7-inch TFT display screen with 1024×600 Pixel Screen Resolution. It is powered by MediaTek MTK 8312 CPU with ARM Cortex-A7, 1300 MHz, 4 Cores processor coupled with 512 MB LPDDR3 RAM and 4 GB ROM storage capacity. It houses non-removable 2000 mAh Lithium-Ion battery. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box and its other features include Wi-Fi, a 0.3 MP front camera, Bluetooth, OTG Support, USB, and more.
The Oysters T72ER 3G has received an unofficial Lineage OS 14.1. The best part of Android Os is that there are loads of customization option a user gets. Lineage Os 14.1 which is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat finally made its way to the Oysters T72ER 3G. The device has previously received some custom ROMs. Remember, the ROM is an unofficial build and not developed by the Team Lineage.
Android users can root their device easily and can install TWRP or any other recovery. The rooting process on Android is easier compared to iOS. Once custom recovery is installed, users can flash Custom ROMs which are modified Android Operating systems developed by an Android developer or a group of developers. There are tons of things which users can do after rooting their device like flashing Custom ROMs, kernels and Mods. Most of the Custom ROMs are feature rich. They provide loads of customization options compared to the Stock ROM. Some of the Custom ROMs are well optimized for battery and performance. So, users are always in search of good custom ROMs for their Android smartphones.
Full ROMs Collection:  Full List Of Best Custom ROMs For Oysters T72ER 3G | Android Nougat 7.1.2 ROMs
What is Custom ROMs On Android?
Custom ROMs are based on Android source codes which are customized or developed by developers or a community of developers. Custom ROMs come with loads of extra customizations which makes them unique and popular among the android lovers. Remember, Custom ROMs are not provided by Google or other mobile vendors but are developed and maintained by the community and its contributors.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Lineage Os 14.1 Nougat On Oysters T72ER 3G
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
Download Lineage Os 14.1 On Oysters T72ER 3G
- Download Lineage Os 14.1 || Credit source: 4pda
- Download Gapps
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 (If you want root access)
Steps To Install Lineage Os 14.1 On Oysters T72ER 3G | Android 7.1.2 Nougat Update
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Guide 1 > How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Guide 2 > How To Flash GApps (Zip) via TWRP Recovery
- Guide 3 > How To Install Magisk On Android Nougat To Gain Root
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into the latest Android
- If you have any doubts regarding this article, feel free to comment below.