Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On Bluboo Maya | Android 8.0 Oreo: Bluboo launched the Bluboo Maya which is the latest flagship smartphone from the company after the launch of its Bluboo D1. The Bluboo Maya comes with a superior build quality, better design and a superior price tag compared to the D1 and it also has the latest version of Android running on it. In terms of software, the Bluboo Maya comes with a near-stock version of Android which is Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and the smartphone is upgradable to Android 7.0 Nougat.
However, we have known that the latest version of Android which is Android 8.0 Oreo has been launched by Google and many companies have now started to work on the latest version to give the update to their smartphones. Thus, you should expect the devices you are running to get the update very soon. However, we have also seen most of the devices getting the update to Android 8.0 Oreo as LineageOS 15 with the help of some unofficial builds.Update Bluboo Maya To Android 8.0 Oreo Via Lineage OS 15
Now, if you want to download the Lineage OS 15 ROM on your Bluboo Maya then you can do so from the guide we have attached below which will help you in installing the update to your device safe and secure. Make sure to follow this guide this guide and read each and every step so that there are problems during the process.Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On Bluboo Maya | Android 8.0 Oreo
The Lineage OS is the new form of CyanogenMod which was the most used and Popular Android Custom ROM.Lineage OS 15 is based On Android 8.0 Oreo Source Code and Comes with all the Android 8.0 Oreo features like Picture in Picture mode, split-screen mode and better battery optimization.
New Updated [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] [Status] Lineage OS 15.1/Android 8.1 Oreo For Bluboo Maya[/mks_pullquote]
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Download lineages 15.0 for Bluboo Maya (Link removed, will be updated with new link)
- Download lineages 15.0 for Any Android
- Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 15 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo | Android 8.0 (If you want root access)
How to Instal Lineage OS 15 On Bluboo Maya | Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.