Download and Install LineageOS 15 on Verizon Galaxy S7/S7 Edge (G930V/G935V): Hello peeps!! In this post today, we will be telling you how you can install the LineageOS 15 on your Verizon Galaxy S7/S7 Edge (G930V/G935V). The LineageOS 15 update is based on the latest Android 8.0 Oreo and it can be used by the Verizon Galaxy S7/S7 Edge users who have yet to receive the update for Android 8.0 Oreo. The official update for LineageOS 15 is yet to be released, but the unofficial update is available online and can be installed easily.
The Verizon company has yet to confirm whether the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge devices will get the official Oreo update or not but it is expected that it will take some time before the update reaches these devices. It can become as late as mid-2018 before the Verizon Galaxy S7/S7 Edge users get the OTA update. However, if you are interested in having an experience of the latest Android 8.0 Oreo OS on your device, then you can follow the guide mentioned below to Download Lineage OS 15 For Verizon Galaxy S7/S7 Edge (G930V/G935V)
This is just the initial stage of the development as the official builds have not yet been released. The build is not expected to work as a daily driver. Since the official builds are under development, you can wait for them until their official release. However, if you are interested in testing this custom ROM on your device, then go ahead and follow this guide to Install LineageOS 15 on Verizon Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Download LineageOS 15.0 for Verizon Galaxy S7
- Download LineageOS 15.0 for Verizon Galaxy S7 Edge
- Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 15 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo | Android 8.0 (If you want root access)
How to install LineageOS 15 On Verizon Galaxy S7/S7 Edge | Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.