Download and Install OxygenOS 9.0.3 for OnePlus 6 (Full Rom + OTA): Yesterday OnePlus released OxygenOS 9.0.11For OnePlus 6T with latest security patch update and some bug fixes and now OnePlus is coming out with the OxygenOS 9.0.3 for OnePlus 6. The OxygenOS 9.0.3 is an incremental update coming out with a lot of new bug fixes. The update is rolling out in a few regions and will be available across the globe in a few days.
The new rolling out update, the OxygenOS 9.0.3 for OnePlus 6 is also coming out with a lot of improvements and features. The main features of the update include some major bug fixes which were available in the previous build, better Wi-Fi connection stability, Face Unlock, Bluetooth stability, Improved Slow-Mo and Nightscape mode. Other than all these the latest December 2018 Android security patch is also included in the update. If you want then follow the guide to Update OnePlus 6 to OxygenOS 9.0.3 manually.
The update started to roll out as an Over the Air or OTA update and many users have already received it. If you are a OnePlus 6 user and didn’t receive the update, you will probably receive it in the coming days. You also have an option to download and flash the update manually. The steps to follow to do a manual flash of the update on to your OnePlus 6 will be explained in this article.
OnePlus 6 OxygenOS 9.0.3Changelogs
- Improved Wi-Fi stability for better connectivity
- Improved Bluetooth stability for better connectivity
- Updated Android security patch to 2018.12
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Improved Nightscape performance
- Improved slow-motion performance
- Optimized image processing
- Audio tuner for Bluetooth earphones
- Support VoLTE for Bouygues FR
About OnePlus 6
The Oneplus 6 was the first flagship device from OnePlus in 2018, then OnePlus 6T replaced it as the new Flagship of the company. The OnePlus 6 has been marketed as the fastest device in the market and the specs are also very convincing. The device is powered by Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 845 SoC coupled with 6 or 8GB RAM. It also has 256GB storage option. This is the first OnePlus device to have a notch on top of the display. The CPU is clocked at 2.4GHz which is octa-core processor (Snapdragon 845 SoC).
The OnePlus 6 comes equipped with a 6.28-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display. OnePlus sports dual rear cameras, a combination of 20MP and 16MP sensors. Both the back camera has an aperture of 1.7. Thanks to this wide aperture, low light photos will come great. The OnePlus 6 runs Android 8.1 (Oxygen OS) Oreo out of the box and houses a 3300mAh non-removable battery.
Check For OxygenOS 9.0.3 Update
Users, who are running the previous OxygenOS build like OxygenOS 9.0.2 will get the OxygenOS 9.0.3. If you are one of them, You can manually check for the update, Go To Settings > System Updates > Check for update. It will take a few weeks to reach all corners of the world. If you want to install the firmware manually, then follow the guide given below to Install Android 9.0 Pie on OnePlus 6 with ADB Sideload (OxygenOS 9.0.3)
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 6 users.
- Make sure that you have latest ADB and fastboot drivers installed on Windows and Mac/Linux.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
Download OxygenOS 9.0.3 for OnePlus 6 (Full ROM + OTA)
- Download OxygenOS 9.0.3 OTA: will be updated soon (OxygenOS 9.0.2to OxygenOS 9.0.3)
- Download OxygenOS 9.0.3 Full ROM: Download
Steps to install OxygenOS 9.0.3 On OnePlus 6
You can use two different methods to install the downloaded OxygenOS 9.0.3 update on your OnePlus 6 manually. Both the methods are listed below, please read through to find out.
ADB and fastboot method
This will require you to connect your device to a computer and do it. USB debugging should be enabled on your OnePlus 6. Now follow the linked guide to Install the update with adb sideload.
This method allows you to install the downloaded update directly from your OnePlus 6. The steps to do this are:
- Save the downloaded update file into the internal memory of your OnePlus 6
- Open settings
- Tap on system updates
- Tap on the settings icon
- Select local upgrade
- Select the saved OTA update file
- When prompted select upgrade now option
Hope you are clear with the installation guide. If you have any queries please leave a comment below.