Download and Install Stock ROM On ORRO J7 and ORRO J7+ [Official Firmware]: If you are an ORRO J7 and ORRO J7+ user and searching for the stock firmware of the device, then you landed on the right page. The official Stock Firmware / Flash File of ORRO J7 and ORRO J7+ is now available for download. You just need to ask for the permission to download the file. We are sharing a step by step guide to install the ORRO J7 and ORRO J7+ Official Firmware. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about ORRO J7 and ORRO J7+ Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
Both the ORRO J7 and ORRO J7+ are powered by a MediaTek CPU. It is a very mid-range smartphone with mid-level specs. The available stock firmware is for MediaTek MT6572 (J7) and MediaTek 6580 (J7+). The firmware is around 694 MB so we recommend having a stable wifi while downloading the firmware. This ROM can be flashed using SP Flash Tool. The Official stock firmware name m18_dhd_l03_orro_es_qhd_v08.20170421 – lokyee72_cwet_kk_m18-user 4.4.2 KOT49H for ORRO J7 and l9_lyx_a700_qhd_welcome_en_v13 – aeon6580_weg_l_l9-user 5.1 LMY47I for ORRO J7+. The Firmware is based on Google’s Android 5.1 Lollipop OS.
Android is an open source operating system so there are loads of modified ROMs or firmware commonly known as Custom ROMs are available for Android devices. Users love to root and install these custom ROMs to get more features which were missing from the official firmware. But if the user misses a single step, he/she may brick the android phone and only be installing the stock firmware can restore the device.
The installation process is quite easy just you have to download the required things from the download section. For installing this stock ROM you have to take the help of SP Flash tool software. If you already knew the process of installing then you don’t need to take the help of installation part or if you don’t know the process then you can take the help of the installation part.
Install Official Stock ROM On ORRO J7 and ORRO J7+ (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
ORRO J7 and ORRO J7+ Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: ORRO J7 and ORRO J7+
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of ORRO J7 and ORRO J7+ ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your ORRO J7 and ORRO J7+
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade ORRO J7 and ORRO J7+
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on ORRO J7 and ORRO J7+
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 P)
- Download Android P Stock Wallpapers [18 Wallpapers]
- Download Android P Themed ROM For Any Android (Dot Os 2.3)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device.
Download ORRO J7 and ORRO J7+ Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Latest SP Flash Tool
- Download Stock ROM For ORRO J7 and ORRO J7+ (needrom //[email protected])
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On ORRO J7 and ORRO J7+
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.